RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So when I ordered my 2022 Bronco back in Oct. ‘21, the factory hoop step option wasn’t available.

My question: Can I now order the hoop step (w/accompanying rock rails) from a dealer and have them install it? I know it’s still not available on the Ford Accessories site as of yet, so I was hoping to do a dealer direct order if possible?
Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, it can be pieced together on the Ford parts site, but if I’m not mistaken, between the mounting brackets, the rails and the steps, the price was in the thousands.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They're overpriced to order after because they're not sold as a normal accessory, at least not yet.

I'd suggest looking into the Archetype racing steps if you want something that attaches to the factory rock rail.

OP
OP
RELEGATION BATTLE

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, it can be pieced together on the Ford parts site, but if I’m not mistaken, between the mounting brackets, the rails and the steps, the price was in the thousands.
Would you have a link please?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're correct on the price - I also priced them out and it was $2-3k CDN for everything. I liked the look, and was initially hoping the steps would hook onto the OEM rock rails like some of the aftermarket options do, but nope.

Sponsored