First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can someone please send me some detail pics of the male and female plugs for the factory amp on the non b & o system . I beleave the plugs are brown . I need to see a clear pics of the terminals inside the plug on the stock amp as well . Thanks in advance . You could email to me [email protected] . If someone doesn’t mind giving me their dummy, Amp, I will pay for shipping.
Sponsored

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone please send me some detail pics of the male and female plugs for the factory amp on the non b & o system . I beleave the plugs are brown . I need to see a clear pics of the terminals inside the plug on the stock amp as well . Thanks in advance . You could email to me [email protected] . If someone doesn’t mind giving me their dummy, Amp, I will pay for shipping.
I kept mine for some unknown reason. I can drop with a prepaid if you want it.
Ford Bronco Factory sub amp plug IMG_0862

OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks jr23 . I just now need a pic of the plug that plugs into the amp . Pics from the front and back of the plug

mandark

Black Diamond
First Name
Manish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
plugnplaykits

plugnplaykits

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OK I’ll check it out. That’s what I’m trying to do.

Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully u dont charge $100 like enfig stereo. Here is the post that has the image u are looking for as well. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...h-real-sub-wiring-diagram.69097/#post-1851862
$100 is not all that bad actually.

I purchased that complete kit a while back as a place-holder until my JL Stealthbox arrived. After the panel was removed, it literally took 5 minutes to install the sub, amp, and harness.

I'm surprised Enfig is selling the harness as a stand-alone part because as soon as someone connects a sub wired for 2ohm, the pin in the connector is going to basically turn into a fuse and melt.

I'm not mistaken, the power wire on the harness is 8 gauge.

Last edited:

mandark

Black Diamond
First Name
Manish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$100 is not all that bad actually.

I purchased that complete kit a while back as a place-holder until my JL Stealthbox arrived. After the panel was removed, it literally took 5 minutes to install the sub, amp, and harness.

I'm surprised Enfig is selling the harness as a stand-alone part because as soon as someone connects a sub wired for 2ohm, the pin in the connector is going to basically turn into a fuse and melt.

I'm not mistaken, the power wire on the harness is 8 gauge.

PnP, if you want the harness, you can have it in exchange for a discount on your site.
Sure. It does make things easy. May be it is just expensive for me. But yea i agree with you it does makes things easy.
Sponsored