Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Deleted member 3063

Now that folks are actually receiving their Broncos, can we confirm who is providing the rubber on the non SAS builds?

I'm still pissed off at Bridgestone/Firestone. Those guys are scum and still owe me a set of tires from the Wilderness AT/HT debacle. They litterally sepparated the tread from the steel belts with under 800 miles.

If so, do I am have the dealer change the tires before I drive it home, or go straight to Discount Tire.
if you cant get results send your complaints to Bridgestone's headquarters in Tokyo Square Garden, Tokyo attn Ishibashi family

we all know how they fight recalls and restitution over there

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not going to entry on that controversy. The fact is that you won't find any Firestone/Bridgestone tire on any Ford vehicle.
Wait now, my new previous '13 F-150 had Bridgestone's, and my '20 Ranger came with them. I got great service out of the ones on the F-150, and the ones on the Ranger are fine tires.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not going to entry on that controversy. The fact is that you won't find any Firestone/Bridgestone tire on any Ford vehicle.
Uh, yeah you will. They're putting the Duelers on some trims, see chart above. I expect that in deeply secret meetings Ford engineers know the truth...but Ford won the pr war. We can all have our opinions and never know for sure. But they are putting them back on Ford vehicles.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
From one of our resident experts.

👇
I guess I was wrong. But not about firestone. Despite Bridgestone own Firestone. I do not foresee any Firestone tire on Ford.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs