Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
whats a woman?
I've heard that the correct term that some would like to impose on all of us in the USA is: "birthing people" ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP

hdmontecarlo

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s holding the spare on? Magic lol I can’t see any lugs. I thought I wanted sas wheels until 96% of broncos I see have them. Different is good make that ride to your liking!
3 lugs, I bought another center cap so can cut the center out for the rear camera. I still have to put my Rough Country reinforcement and relocation bracket and my XGlow 5th brake light on.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gearing? That would be my guess.
Also, locking Front and rear diffs. Depending on the package, you need to go SAS to get Advanced 4WD as well.

Also, the SAS takeoffs probably pretty much covered the change, it's a win win. Someone that loves them gets a near new set of 35's and you get yours.

Sponsored

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them a lot. The only change I made was to paint the silver beauty rings black.
I'm thinking about painting mine (instead of powder-coating) so touchups after inevitable boulder-rash won't be as costly. How did you go about painting yours? I'm thinking scotch-brite pads to scuff up... primer... paint... clear coat? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do them for you? What was the process (if you did it yourself) if you don't mind me asking?

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking about painting mine (instead of powder-coating) so touchups after inevitable boulder-rash won't be as costly. How did you go about painting yours? I'm thinking scotch-brite pads to scuff up... primer... paint... clear coat? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do them for you? What was the process (if you did it yourself) if you don't mind me asking?
Super easy, there's a thread on the forums that has a how to.
the basic steps are
Use a TP40 bit to remove the beauty rings, wash them thoroughly, scuff up with scotchbrite or sandpaper, spray paint, let them dry, reinstall.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super easy, there's a thread on the forums that has a how to.
the basic steps are
Use a TP40 bit to remove the beauty rings, wash them thoroughly, scuff up with scotchbrite or sandpaper, spray paint, let them dry, reinstall.
Thanks... I'll see if I can find that thread and read through it. Thinking about doing a body color-match for the rings. Not quite sure how it will look yet. Got a can of fighter-jet gray to try it out. If all else fails I also like the look of the black on black rings so that will be my fall-back.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
So much hate for someone that chose to be different than 99% of the Broncos. Not your cup of tea, move on to the next build thread that looks just like yours!
Sponsored