Sponsored

Sasquatch wheels and tires on my non-Sasquatch Bronco?

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch wheels and tires on my non-Sasquatch bronco? I have a friend that might be swapping out his wheels and tires and adding a lift on his bronco. I might be able to get his wheels and tires at a great price. Does anyone know if I will have any issues just swapping them out? I’m assuming not since they are almost the same height but just wanted to check.
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sasquatch wheels and tires on my non-Sasquatch bronco? I have a friend that might be swapping out his wheels and tires and adding a lift on his bronco. I might be able to get his wheels and tires at a great price. Does anyone know if I will have any issues just swapping them out? I’m assuming not since they are almost the same height but just wanted to check.
A Badland's tires are two inches smaller than Sas tires. Crash bars will need to be removed to fit. If you're staying on the street, you will probably not have any rubbing issues as you could in certain off-road situations.

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Badland's tires are two inches smaller than Sas tires. Crash bars will need to be removed to fit. If you're staying on the street, you will probably not have any rubbing issues as you could in certain off-road situations.
Thanks
Sponsored