Sponsored

2” lift kit and 35” tires on my non-Sasquatch Big Bend (before/after and details)

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2” lift kit and 35” tires on my non-Sasquatch Big Bend (before/after and details) BCAEB047-0E5D-4963-9F6E-556D51FFFAB3
Ford Bronco 2” lift kit and 35” tires on my non-Sasquatch Big Bend (before/after and details) FFC736C2-80D2-41BE-94E2-DCB7C9BBEB7B

The lift is a simple puck system from Rough Country. I got their adjustable track bar as well. The tires are the same that would come on a Sasquatch (315/75/r17 Goodyear Territory M/T). Crash bars are still installed but they need to come out as it rubs a tiny bit at full lock. Could be left in but it bothers me.

It looks great!
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 2” lift kit and 35” tires on my non-Sasquatch Big Bend (before/after and details) FFC736C2-80D2-41BE-94E2-DCB7C9BBEB7B

The lift is a simple puck system from Rough Country. I got their adjustable track bar as well. The tires are the same that would come on a Sasquatch (315/75/r17 Goodyear Territory M/T). Crash bars are still installed but they need to come out as it rubs a tiny bit at full lock. Could be left in but it bothers me.

It looks great!
If looks amazing!

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks fantastic! Any opinions on the ride quality after installing those Rough Country pucks?

I am looking to add somewhere between a 1" level lift and a 2" level lift to my rig, but am concerned about the pucks, so I've been looking at Bilstein shocks

OP
OP
andysaurus_rex

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If looks amazing!
Thanks! I can't be happier with it! Only negative is that the technician brutalized one of the wheels putting the tire on. It's so bad. They're going to attempt a paint repair on it but worst case is they just replace the wheel.

OP
OP
andysaurus_rex

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks fantastic! Any opinions on the ride quality after installing those Rough Country pucks?

I am looking to add somewhere between a 1" level lift and a 2" level lift to my rig, but am concerned about the pucks, so I've been looking at Bilstein shocks
No complaints! In general the whole vehicle feels a little "floatier" if that makes sense, which I prefer. I'm chalking that up to the tires personally. It's only been a couple of days but yeah no complaints about it so far. I've driven Sasquatches and to me this does not ride significantly differently. I'll want to do a side by side comparison when I get a chance.

Sponsored

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No complaints! In general the whole vehicle feels a little "floatier" if that makes sense, which I prefer. I'm chalking that up to the tires personally. It's only been a couple of days but yeah no complaints about it so far. I've driven Sasquatches and to me this does not ride significantly differently. I'll want to do a side by side comparison when I get a chance.
Wicked! Love to hear that. Here's hoping it keeps you happy and adventuring for a long time. Also, sorry about the wheel... They better do you right

OP
OP
andysaurus_rex

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wicked! Love to hear that. Here's hoping it keeps you happy and adventuring for a long time. Also, sorry about the wheel... They better do you right
They will. I'll know on Friday if the fix is going to be enough or if a replacement is necessary. They basically chipped off all the paint half way around the rim on one wheel. I don't know what they were even trying to do. It's so bad.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They will. I'll know on Friday if the fix is going to be enough or if a replacement is necessary. They basically chipped off all the paint half way around the rim on one wheel. I don't know what they were even trying to do. It's so bad.
WTF. Modern tire machines are nearly foolproof. But somehow they keep coming up with bigger fools… 🤦🏻‍♂️

OP
OP
andysaurus_rex

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WTF. Modern tire machines are nearly foolproof. But somehow they keep coming up with bigger fools… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh you don't have to tell me

LI47Sjd.jpg
Sponsored