Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't your mom teach you better manners?
She did. She also taught me, whether good or bad, that it's perfectly acceptable to share an honest opinion. YMMV.
Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She did. She also taught me, whether good or bad, that it's perfectly acceptable to share an honest opinion. YMMV.
@Bud2020 havenā€™t you learned yet that youā€™re not allowed to have an opinion unless itā€™s rainbows and unicorns because some peoples feelers get hurt? :ROFLMAO:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I will not be changing my wheels, I like what the OP has done. Every bronco I've seen in person has my wheels. I haven't seen a single one with chrome wheels. With every other person personalizing their rides with a complete body wrap, this is a good choice with that blue.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look, those wheels are certainly not what I would choose, but you only have to make you happy. What I donā€™t understand is why the tires are dripping with pomade.

Sponsored

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just donā€™t get why people take the time to crap on others builds.

Not your thing? Cool. Why go out of your way to say something about it? Just move on.

OP
OP

hdmontecarlo

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look, those wheels are certainly not what I would choose, but you only have to make you happy. What I donā€™t understand is why the tires are dripping with pomade.
The dealership way of dressing tires when rolling off the lot, had to take a towel and actually get that off the doors a few days later.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealership way of dressing tires when rolling off the lot, had to take a towel and actually get that off the doors a few days later.
I bet. It looks thick. Probably looked a lot better too.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just donā€™t get why people take the time to crap on others builds.

Not your thing? Cool. Why go out of your way to say something about it? Just move on.
I appreciate peoples honesty, even if theyā€™re rude about it. I think our closest friends would be just as harsh if not even worse. Itā€™s good to see other perspectives on things.

Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate peoples honesty, even if theyā€™re rude about it. I think our closest friends would be just as harsh if not even worse. Itā€™s good to see other perspectives on things.
This is what makes me appreciate my closest friendsā€¦.they have no problem letting me do me. But they also have no problem with being honest and letting me know when my idea or action was not a favorite.

Unfortunately, we live in a world nowadays where people tend to gravitate towards those who are constantly giving praise and support to each other regardless of their true opinions so when someone from outside their immediate social circle says something critical or offers their non-shared opinion people lose their Sh!t. Just like we donā€™t all have to like or agree with everyone all the time, you also canā€™t cry foul either when someone does have a different opinion or taste. You did something or nothingā€¦.no problem, hereā€™s your šŸ†

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sasquash wheels are decent, I donā€™t understand why so many replace them
Because right now you can sell them and cover 70% of the cost for good aftermarket tires and wheels. In a year or two, brand new Sasquatch take offs wonā€™t be worth much.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whatā€™s holding the spare on? Magic lol I canā€™t see any lugs. I thought I wanted sas wheels until 96% of broncos I see have them. Different is good make that ride to your liking!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's good to see something different on a Bronco. I like my Sasquatch wheels(just bought them as take offs for $1100) and they are at the powder coater to get the trim rings painted which I'm sure many others here think is a waste of $180. To each their own and I'm damn glad we don't all have the same tastes in cars, wheels, homes, or women. Can I say women?! :)

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's good to see something different on a Bronco. I like my Sasquatch wheels(just bought them as take offs for $1100) and they are at the powder coater to get the trim rings painted which I'm sure many others here think is a waste of $180. To each their own and I'm damn glad we don't all have the same tastes in cars, wheels, homes, or women. Can I say women?! :)
whats a woman?
Sponsored