First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What are the largest tires you can put on the factory suspension of the OBX when Sasquatch? Will 37” fit?

I understand there are different part numbers for the Sasquatch suspension but it doesn’t give it much more ride height if any.

Maybe I’ll forgo the Sasquatch which prevents me from getting the 4.7 locking rear and the 2.10 front end, what else do I lose w/o Sasquatch?

I’ll upgrade to the 4.27 locking rear and get aftermarket wheels/tires.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe.

OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you will need sasquatch + a 2" lift to fit 37's.

EDIT:

For reverence here is a picture of the 2 door with a 2" factory lift and 37's from this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...lift-kit-37-tires-doors-and-top-removed.1866/

Ford Bronco Largest Tires on Factory Suspension 2021 Bronco 2 inch lift kit 37 inch tires
are you sure I need to Sasquatch? I watched a YouTube video that said the Sasquatch pkg doesn’t give any ride height. So if I don’t care about the gearing, and I have to add 2” to the ride height anyways, I’ll justsave the $4200 and go aftermarket!

T Neil

Outer Banks
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, LR3 HSE, 2011 BMW 335IS, KTM SAS 1290
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
are you sure I need to Sasquatch? I watched a YouTube video that said the Sasquatch pkg doesn’t give any ride height. So if I don’t care about the gearing, and I have to add 2” to the ride height anyways, I’ll justsave the $4200 and go aftermarket!
Ford marketing literature promotes the Base model as not needing the Sas package and that this is then the platform for the Owner being able to undertake any after market work that he/she wants. From that I would understand that you can tire up as you want without first having the SAS included.

Sponsored

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford marketing literature promotes the Base model as not needing the Sas package and that this is then the platform for the Owner being able to undertake any after market work that he/she wants. From that I would understand that you can tire up as you want without first having the SAS included.
If this is true, I'll be a happy camper. Well, we all will be. We shall see though.

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you are looking to run 37", mostly for the look, you don't need Sasquatch (the locking differentials aren't necessary for highway operation). I would however suggest for the most efficient balance of speed and torque, moving to at least 4.7 gear ratio would be the best choice for 37".

Last edited:
OP
OP

schervinskis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you are looking to run 37", mostly for the look, you don't need Sasquatch (the locking differentials aren't necessary for highway operation). I would however suggest for the most efficient balance of speed and torque, moving to at least 4.7 gear ratio would be the best choice for 37".
Yes for looks and it will primarily be a pavement queen. the 4.7 would be the best no doubt . But the 4.27 would be okay Gearing ratio for Highway drive too correct?
I agree you don’t need the Sasquatch package to tire up. I’m trying to understand what else I give up by not going with the Sasquatch package besides the front and rear end gearing and fender flares.

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yes for looks and it will primarily be a pavement queen. the 4.7 would be the best no doubt . But the 4.27 would be okay Gearing ratio for Highway drive too correct?
4.27 gearing with 37" will work, but will likely feel sluggish during acceleration. Try it - if you don't like the performance, change the gear ratio later.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.27 gearing with 37" will work, but will likely feel sluggish during acceleration. Try it - if you don't like the performance, change the gear ratio later.
Which will then put you over the 5k Squatch costs to begin with.
37's
.... you need the lift
.... you'll need the 4.70 (or lower preferably) gears.
... you'll want the heavier duty front axle also
You'll pay more for those first two things than the entire Squatch package, which h is impressively engineered and warratied.
Sponsored