Sponsored

Factory winch with aftermarket prerunner.

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got an absolute steal on the factory Warn kit off of marketplace, and couldn’t pass it up. In lieu of the kit’s bull bar I retained my JCR prerunner, and it worked fine. I just had to supply my own nuts/bolts to attach the mounting plate. As a bonus, I now have 2 unused holes on that plate for cameras. I’m thinking GoPro streaming to the phone, but still looking into it
Ford Bronco Factory winch with aftermarket prerunner. 6406C6B8-58F7-44BB-9570-34C7A5E371B9
I
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I didn't know the factory kit was a Zeon.

OptimusRossi

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond Sasquatch Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got an absolute steal on the factory Warn kit off of marketplace, and couldn’t pass it up. In lieu of the kit’s bull bar I retained my JCR prerunner, and it worked fine. I just had to supply my own nuts/bolts to attach the mounting plate. As a bonus, I now have 2 unused holes on that plate for cameras. I’m thinking GoPro streaming to the phone, but still looking into it
Ford Bronco Factory winch with aftermarket prerunner. 6406C6B8-58F7-44BB-9570-34C7A5E371B9
I
Will that work on BD Sasquatch?

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice! I didn't know the factory kit was a Zeon.
It is Zeon but not the platinum so no remote and a manual clutch but better than the VR. I’d say the Ford kit is mid-grade Zeon (which is still pretty damn good).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is Zeon but not the platinum so no remote and a manual clutch but better than the VR. I’d say the Ford kit is mid-grade Zeon (which is still pretty damn good).
I actually prefer hard wired. No on/off switch to worry about draining your battery if accidentally left on

filup01

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I actually prefer hard wired. No on/off switch to worry about draining your battery if accidentally left on
You still hard wire it using an on/off switch. The in/out and clutch controls are the only thing wireless.
There is no chance to drain your battery unless you leave the kill switch in the on position and even then, the winch would have to be cycling otherwise the draw is no more than your clock.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd take a standard Zeon over the Platinum
Sponsored