Sponsored

Feeling Green? What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order?

What color are you abandoning for Eruption Green?

• Total voters

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered with Cactus which I loved ever since I saw it on the 4 door reveal vehicle. But I’ve always loved Green (and dark red) on trucks and cars so I was following the green rumor mill very closely.

EG is exactly what I wanted and I switched without hesitation for my 22 conversion. Sealing the deal, when I went in to convert the dealer had a CG BB on the lot and I wasn’t really all that impressed. I’d seen it in person on a Ranger but seeing the Bronco in CG just didn’t do it for me like I thought it would. The rapid red (rip) 2 door mannequin was much better looking IMO.

As an aside I’m planning on bronze KMC wheels and likely bronze accent work in other places (handle inserts, that kind of thing) so EG is going to look incredible with the bronze.
I have been photoshopping this exact look (KMC Trek in bronze) al week and the lighting on the bronze is tricky. The T4R attached is just pure sexy. Just not sure how it would look on EG. Annnnd since I am doing BL, the orange accents inside just will look weird….and I even thought about roast and switching to OB.

Ford Bronco Feeling Green?  What color are you leaving behind on your 22 order? 52645CB7-11C1-472C-94C4-3B6515B7A1EF
Sponsored

Last edited: