35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know advanced fiberglass has a kit, and I’ve seen the fiberwerx replacement fenders as well. Anyone else making replacement fenders and rear panels to get rid of the plastic flare entirely?
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know advanced fiberglass has a kit, and I’ve seen the fiberwerx replacement fenders as well. Anyone else making replacement fenders and rear panels to get rid of the plastic flare entirely?
Anderson Composites makes a set. I've also heard they're working on a wider set, but that more than likely won't see the light of day until this year's SEMA show.

OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anderson Composites makes a set. I've also heard they're working on a wider set, but that more than likely won't see the light of day until this year's SEMA show.
I like those but I’m really looking for something more “Baja” looking. The Fiberwerx are great but I worry they’re too big for a stock Sasquatch.

I will say those Anderson are my favorite right now. I had no idea those existed. The donut doors are great as well.

tractorcrusher

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
following, also interested in baja fenders

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like those but I’m really looking for something more “Baja” looking. The Fiberwerx are great but I worry they’re too big for a stock Sasquatch.

I will say those Anderson are my favorite right now. I had no idea those existed. The donut doors are great as well.
Well, when I asked Anderson about the still in the works extended kit, they said it would be patterned after the Bronco Raptor fenders.

That description is a bit concerning, since the BRaptor's flares are pretty polarizing looks wise, but I'm curious as to what they will actually look like when the final version is decided on.

Sponsored

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't know Anderson was planning to make a Raptor version as well, I'm excited to see what they look like. Advanced Fiberglass has 2" & 5" fenders with square profiles similar to the Anderson Composites. The Raptor version looks good IMO. I just discovered the Fiberwerx this afternoon and to my knowledge, these are the only three at the time. One benefit is Anderson Composites uses stock fender flares, Fiberwerx uses half of them, and ADV uses none of the stock liners.

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone seen the Anderson Composites flares "in the wild" or installed them on their own Bronco? Their website doesn't have good pictures installed.

Same with Fiberwerx. Anyone here have them?

I think the Fiberwerx ones look a little bulky to me, based on the website. But curious to see some pics from actual owners.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Popping on this thread as well. I'm trying to decide between ADV fenders and Fiberwerx. ADV is more squarish while Fiberwerx gives more wheel room. (both probably have enough room). But I'm wondering if anyone has gone with Fiberwerx and could post bright pictures inside the rear fender? Fiberwerx doesn't appear to offer a rear fender liner...

JB Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands w/ 2.7L V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The aftermarket fiberglass fenders are a much improved look over stock but do they add any off road performance value? Curious, as I love the look but am prioritizing mods that give me better off road performance.

Flying Skunks

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen and spoke to a " Local " that has the Andersons . The finished product looks Great , but he showed me pix and we talked . it was a Long Bumpy Road .
I and leaning to the ADV 5" or 8" fenders .
Sponsored