Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that it is exciting to anyone but me probably but my dealership got their mannequin last night right at close, but my salesman called me to let me know I could come in today to drive it so....I did of course!
I only took ONE photo...I was too damn pumped to even take more than one interior shot...Lame.
The dealership is Seymour Ford in Jackson Michigan.

Build:
4dr Cyber Orange Badlands, soft top, NON-Squatch, 2.3L, Auto, optional wheels, high package.

Impression:

1. WAY quieter inside than I'd imagined. Granted I only got it up to 65mph and it was smooth roads. Not much road noise, and wind noise was no big deal either. We could still carry on a normal NON-yelling conversation.
  2. Smooth ride!! Not quite as smooth as my 2018 F150 S-Crew, but man...Smoother than I'd imagined it would be. I DID hit some good ol' Michigan potholes on purpose to see how it manages those things and it was less jarring than the Supercrew.
  3. I'm short (5'5") and thinking that rock rail steps might be in my future🤣
  4. Stereo was "decent". I didn't rock out but I did turn it up to normal listening volume and it was alright.
  5. That 2.3L has some get up and go in it! I was pretty shocked. I did run into what I might call some turbo jump. Never owned a turbo'd vehicle (my S-Crew is the 5.0 coyote) and twice it seemed like I had somehow gotten it spooled up and it released making me jump forward a bit. Hard to explain but yeah..There was that.
  6. Those trail sights are definitely a "love em or hate em" kind of thing probably. And I dig em not just from an aesthetics point, but from a usefulness perspective too. They do actually offer some frame of reference for where your wheels are going to be.
  7. I want mine even more now.
    Ford Bronco Finally Drove a Mannequin.... IMG_20210713_165603

Ford Bronco Finally Drove a Mannequin.... MIC Top Delayed to 2022 Bronco

MIC Top Delayed to 2022 Bronco 2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked at a CyOr Wildtrack 2 door today....sold unit, no driving or even getting in it.
It was so cool I didn't get a single pic either.....but let me tell you something...
I need one of those and a new wallet, like this...
Ford Bronco Finally Drove a Mannequin.... 1626224639687

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you about taking pics. After almost a year after reserving and spending way too much time researching everything Bronco on a daily basis, my brain stopped working when I first walked up to a pair of Broncos two months ago at the Colorado event. I spent plenty of time opening and closing things, adjusting things, touching things, etc etc and what did I forget to do? Take the camera that I brought out (or at least my phone) to snap some pics. I'm glad to hear it's not just me, lol.

I intended to share pics with others here (like so many others have) so not sure what happened. I may have entered the twilight zone.
Sponsored