First Name
Jannie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota v8
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well here she is. Been a long wait but worth every minute. She looks better in person than any photo can capture.

64620835-75EA-4B13-9AB9-C93612C8894A.jpeg

C2068A27-EA6D-4DE4-9149-D49A7788A7EA.jpeg

A4A32B2C-040B-4C4C-B45A-4C1D84892E3E.jpeg

A17C1ADE-B61C-42F0-863C-35E015D2E4CB.jpeg

EE1371EE-BEFF-4CAB-9B34-77B306B5EACE.jpeg
so graceful:)
Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I wanted a 4 door, that would have been my build. I test drove a 4 door Sassy-quatch last year with the 2.3 and was impressed with that 4 banger. Really nice rig, enjoy!
I guess I will just have to suffer with my 2 door Wildtrak :sneaky:
Ford Bronco Finally got her. Desert Tan Everglades Bronco 1664366418803

Landin536

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My personal opinion is that the Everglades is the best looking package. That color, fenders, wheels, snorkel, and factory Warn winch looks great. Just slap on some tube doors and it’s a wrap. Congratulations and enjoy!

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well here she is. Been a long wait but worth every minute. She looks better in person than any photo can capture.
Nice. You being in KC if you ever wanna hit up KSRocks let me know, I'd love to run out there with another Bronco. I'm a member of Midwest Krawlers (an offroad club based out of KC). You should check us out on Facebook.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that is one nice looking Bronco! The color, and the modular bumper with winch really works. It all looks great without screaming aftermarket, which I think is a good thing.

OP
OP

BWild

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. You being in KC if you ever wanna hit up KSRocks let me know, I'd love to run out there with another Bronco. I'm a member of Midwest Krawlers (an offroad club based out of KC). You should check us out on Facebook.
Yeah I know the Krawler club really well. I own The Overland Essentials located in Lenexa. We just had a Bronco meet and greet at my shop last weekend. Spent many trips out at K-Rocks and know Phil very well.

OP
OP

BWild

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the comments so far everyone. It really is a great vehicle so far. I own an Overland company and plan to do a full overland build with it. I’ll post pics of it as I’m building it. The build is all internal stuff, leaving everything else alone. With what comes from the factory you really don’t need to touch anything under or outside the vehicle.

JJBadlands

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks really good. Love the wheels, color and snorkle. Congrats man!!

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didnt see it on their site.
...It just came off the truck...they had that one (EG)..a Bad Lands ..and a third one ...missed the name on that one ...but all three are the higher end ones..(quick up date...I check their site also..and for some strange reason they show no Broncos listed..only the Sport models)..

Last edited:

Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was not a fan of the Everglades as I thought the rendering had the snorkel with a soft top and I did not think it looked good. The truck in your picture looks outstanding! Congrats.

RicochetJP

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands and Fusion Sport (all 2.7s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That rarity is a big reason to leave it as-is.. billboard stickers and all. That's just so hard to do when Broncos beg to be modded... and used hard. Sure they could be re-applied, but it's only original once.
Totally agree...I plan to keep mine stock especially since it is a special edition. Plus, the decal doesn't look that bad!

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Totally agree...I plan to keep mine stock especially since it is a special edition. Plus, the decal doesn't look that bad!
The decal is growing on me, I was going to immediately rip mine off, but I think I'll leave it for a while and see. Its easier to remove than put back on I'm sure.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The decal is growing on me, I was going to immediately rip mine off, but I think I'll leave it for a while and see. Its easier to remove than put back on I'm sure.
It not only appears to be growing on you, but also growing all over the truck!!! ;)
Sponsored