First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I know those that can't get permission from their spouses to spend their Kids college fund on the Bronco Raptor OR just do not want to hear that the Warthog is better than their base Bronco hates the fenders. BUT in person the fenders fit the Warthog very well. The Braptor is so BIG that you don't even notice the fenders. In person everything about it is very proportional.

The one I saw had the black leather seats and they are beautiful. The black leather seats comes with the dash with stitching and for whatever reason I thought the stitching was fake BUT it is REAL. Great looking dash. I ordered the MGV seats BUT will change it to the black leather after seeing this.

I notice the headliner is doubled layered. Has it always been doubled layered?

Ford Bronco Finally saw a Warthog in person and she is BEEFY and she is beautiful 1666384724331
Sponsored

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I noticed this as well! I'm 99% sure my 2021 "regular bronco" is not like this. I keep meaning to look with a flashlight.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought warthog was gonna be the name if they made a 2 door raptor? 4 door should be called a warthogger. Hogger was a bad ass in WOW.

Deleted member 43293

I know those that can't get permission from their spouses to spend their Kids college fund on the Bronco Raptor OR just do not want to hear that the Warthog is better than their base Bronco hates the fenders. BUT in person the fenders fit the Warthog very well. The Braptor is so BIG that you don't even notice the fenders. In person everything about it is very proportional.

The one I saw had the black leather seats and they are beautiful. The black leather seats comes with the dash with stitching and for whatever reason I thought the stitching was fake BUT it is REAL. Great looking dash. I ordered the MGV seats BUT will change it to the black leather after seeing this.

Ford Bronco Finally saw a Warthog in person and she is BEEFY and she is beautiful 1666384724331
My headliner in the Wildtrak is like this. When you remove the main liner, that smaller one is just around all of the handles. The thiner one does not cover the whole panel, just slightly tucks under. I noticed this when I added killmat to the whole hardtop.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
No pictures of the fenders?

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was built in Jan 22. It has the double.

9351325A-CF7D-479C-985B-33BC9ED154C7.jpeg

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ton of pics out there. Everyone needs to see this vehicle in the flesh and decide for themselves if the flares are too big.

I love cars that are proportional like the last gen m2 and the 2nd gen mini cooper. The Warthog just looks right.

No pictures of the fenders?

Last edited:

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve seen 2 in my area, and while not up close, they definitely looked beefy and much better in person than in pics. If they were easier to buy, I would without a doubt get one over a regular Bronco…the live valve suspension and higher quality interior makes the premium worth it to me.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You just have to see it. As my wife said “Wow! I can’t believe the Bronco outbullies the Jeep!” And this was our 392 XR she was talking about. No slouch of a Jeep!

Seeing it in person is just a whole different experience.

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You just have to see it. As my wife said “Wow! I can’t believe the Bronco outbullies the Jeep!” And this was our 392 XR she was talking about. No slouch of a Jeep!

Agreed. You can’t judge this thing until you're up next to it, climb up into it and appreciate the driving experience.

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ton of pics out there. Everyone needs to see this vehicle in the flesh and decide for themselves if the flares are too big.

I love cars that are proportional like the last gen m2 and the 2nd gen mini cooper. The Warthog just looks right.
100%

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You should drive one!

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think he has one

Code orange in the garage right now. What that? We’re out of milk? I’m on it! I’ll be going to that special grocery store that’s 20 curvy miles away…

This thing is way better than it has any right to be.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Code orange in the garage right now. What that? We’re out of milk? I’m on it! I’ll be going to that special grocery store that’s 20 curvy miles away…

This thing is way better than it has any right to be.
I enjoy going on random errands as well. :LOL:
Sponsored