Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ton of pics out there. Everyone needs to see this vehicle in the flesh and decide for themselves if the flares are too big.

I love cars that are proportional like the last gen m2 and the 2nd gen mini cooper. The Warthog just looks right.
100% agree - I think all of us were conditioned to the size of the smaller (yet big at the time) flares of the standard and SAS Broncos, but I said the same as you back when I saw the Raptor in person at the NYIAS - pictures don't do it justice and they are very much in proportion with the rig.
Sponsored

aniljavali

Badlands
First Name
Anil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands '22 & Tesla 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My headliner in the Wildtrak is like this. When you remove the main liner, that smaller one is just around all of the handles. The thiner one does not cover the whole panel, just slightly tucks under. I noticed this when I added killmat to the whole hardtop.
interesting. did it help with road noise? any pictures or videos?

Deleted member 43293

interesting. did it help with road noise? any pictures or videos?
Honestly, I am not sure if it helped with road noise but it certainly made the radio sound 100x better. What helped with road noise for me was adding additional weather stripping. There is a thread pinned here in the interior mods section that outlines how to do the weather stripping. I highly recommend you give that one a shot. I only did the first part of that guide and it made a world of difference.

I don't have any pics, but basically here is what I did:

* Remove factory carpet headliner
* add Killmat, roll it out
* Add 3m double sided tape along the entire edge of the carpet and a few pieces in the middle
* Hit the 3m tape with a heat gun, restick to roof

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know those that can't get permission from their spouses to spend their Kids college fund on the Bronco Raptor OR just do not want to hear that the Warthog is better than their base Bronco hates the fenders. BUT in person the fenders fit the Warthog very well. The Braptor is so BIG that you don't even notice the fenders. In person everything about it is very proportional.

The one I saw had the black leather seats and they are beautiful. The black leather seats comes with the dash with stitching and for whatever reason I thought the stitching was fake BUT it is REAL. Great looking dash. I ordered the MGV seats BUT will change it to the black leather after seeing this.

I notice the headliner is doubled layered. Has it always been doubled layered?

1666384724331.png
you are so right...I finally saw one drive down the road in Santa Monica last week. My buddy I was having lunch with said, "Did a cute girl run by or a car". My jaw just dropped at how balanced and capable it looked.

Hoss360

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw a green one up close about a month ago... awesome, but I'm still not a fan of those flares. My Wildtrak barely fits in my garage, so I doubt I'd be able to squeeze a Braptor in there anyway...

20221001_144547.jpg

20221001_144606.jpg

Sponsored

dsa6953

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just sold F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, I am not sure if it helped with road noise but it certainly made the radio sound 100x better. What helped with road noise for me was adding additional weather stripping. There is a thread pinned here in the interior mods section that outlines how to do the weather stripping. I highly recommend you give that one a shot. I only did the first part of that guide and it made a world of difference.

I don't have any pics, but basically here is what I did:

* Remove factory carpet headliner
* add Killmat, roll it out
* Add 3m double sided tape along the entire edge of the carpet and a few pieces in the middle
* Hit the 3m tape with a heat gun, restick to roof

dsa6953

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just sold F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A question for you guys. I had a 2 door bad lands that i loved until i took it on the highway. Around town fine. On highway for a trip to visit colleges it was so bad i called my dealer to sell it. My Apple Watch was going off and i had a horrible headache. My bad lands did not have any sound proofing. On the highway is this very loud? Thank you Dave
Sponsored