First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why did they even bother with this useless vent. Nobody in the back will be able to feel that it’s even there. Most especially when any of the tops are off. Jeep fixed this problem a few years ago by adding vents on the back of the center console. I think Ford missed a BIG opportunity here.
My 99 xj has vents in rear of center console a 21 year old car
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like a bunch of you guys should go get a King Ranch F150 if you want nice interior. It's an off road vehicle, why do you need plush leather and soft touch panels everywhere? If thats what you want get the right tool for the job, King Ranch.

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the great pics. Do we know if the seats are Leather or Marine Vinyl?
Leather

Superb Pictures!
Three questions. Please!
1. I did not see any Bronco Bolts on the rear steel bumper. Are there any?
2. Looks like a Shadow Black Modular Hardtop. Can rear side windows be removed?
3. Saw the 4 and 7 pin for tow package. Will we get a brake controller?
Thank you!!
Some more photos will be updated. It is a plastic rear bumper...I know, strange. Only Bronco bolt is next to the trailer wiring hookup.
It is the Black Modular top and the windows can be removed. I suspect in the days to come someone will be here to demonstrate that.
I would not expect an adjustable trailer brake controller on a vehicle like this with a 3500 lb tow capacity.

it has to be possible to outright remove the rear seats. I'm wondering if there are those bronco bolts down there so we can remove seats and put in some modular set up
Any bolts are covered in plastic, but it sure looks to me like it would be fairly simple to remove them. I plan to remove them in my Bronco, one way or another.

I can't tell by the photos. Is the interior Black, or a Blueish Dark Grey?
It's black (seats). Sorry, the snow is making it really difficult to get accurate photos. The white is reflecting on everything.

Sponsored

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They probably went with the orange accents for the same reason they went with the single color accents on the new GT500, cheaper production cost.

I just got back Monday from an 8 hour drive home from the Black Hills. I'm questioning the 11 hour drive to go see this in person this weekend. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why did they even bother with this useless vent. Nobody in the back will be able to feel that it’s even there. Most especially when any of the tops are off. Jeep fixed this problem a few years ago by adding vents on the back of the center console. I think Ford missed a BIG opportunity here.
Probably better as a bun warmer for the front seats, especially in the Base where heated seats don't appear to be available.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or a pineapple pizza sticker?

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

When the tops off, is it even worth having AC or heat on anyways?

In the winter, the heat will be coming out at the feet and rising...its fine. And in the summer, just point the two dashboard center vents between the seats for additional AC.

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on these photos, there will be no sleeping in the back of the 4 door
Like I said, I hope its different in production. I am trying to think if there's any modern SUV with a worse load floor than that.
Sponsored