Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope someone makes a gun holster.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Seriously looking for a gun holster. maybe a flip cover of some sort. And yes I'm in Texas....
Sponsored

Scottmckyd

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s a first Bronco bolt gadget, by tackform.com. I assume we shall start seeing more of these options coming soon.

14DF6612-9F75-44B6-B17F-4F1EBD02822F.jpeg
C5DCC458-68C6-41F8-9C42-F671004C45E7.jpeg
Good morning! Thank you for posting this. I would like to know specifically which mount this is, I think it is perfect. Unfortunately I have been searching on Tackform and unable to locate it. Really like the multiple articulated joints. Can you assist please.

whmoorejr

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. Yes. Yes. Seriously looking for a gun holster. maybe a flip cover of some sort. And yes I'm in Texas....
I ended up making one. Used a cheep IWB holster off amazon ($8), one velcro D ring tool thing from ACE Hardware ($5) and some leftover webbing ($?). I attached the "D" ring to the hoop on the holster and wrapped the velcro strap around some metal chunk under the steering wheel. The webbing also attached to the same hoop on the holster and went under the dash to the same metal chunk. Tightened the webbing until the holster was snug. It keeps the pistol flat against the plastic under the steering wheel, barrel down, handle to the right.

There are some interesting mount options out there.... I didn't find any alternatives that didn't involve drilling a hole somewhere. If I didn't mind drilling a hole or two... I use magnet pistol mounts in my other vehicles. (They come with 3M tape.... but I don't trust adhesives or suction cup technology in the Texas heat).
Sponsored