First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am enjoying catching up on threads posted prior to my arrival. This one caught my eye! It is difficult to predict the future in these uncertain times. However, I picture regional meetups on the anniversary of the reveal, July 13, each year. Maybe some members will join in via Zoom as we raise our glasses at the hour of the reveal to celebrate our good fortune to come together. Just a thought?!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am enjoying catching up on threads posted prior to my arrival. This one caught my eye! It is difficult to predict the future in these uncertain times. However, I picture regional meetups on the anniversary of the reveal, July 13, each year. Maybe some members will join in via Zoom as we raise our glasses at the hour of the reveal to celebrate our good fortune to come together. Just a thought?!
???. We will have to see how many of us have it by July! I think that King Of the Hammers 2022 would be a good meetup for the west coast peeps, by then most of us should have them that pre ordered. I know we will be doing a local AZ meetup earlier than that for sure.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

McNasty

Black Diamond
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in full support of a huge meetup in 2022... The rigs will be trickling out for awhile I suspect. 2021 could be used to build up local groups and develop some wheeling knowledge prior to a big event. Just my thoughts but im down once i get my rig.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whenever it happens I'd vote for it being a stand-alone event. When I owned www.corvetteforum.com we had a cruise-in each year at the Corvette Museum. It was an absolute blast. But it wasn't just the racing and car stuff that was fun, it was hanging out with other forum members. We had the run of the place and you pretty much knew anyone there was part of the forum. I think that's a better way to do it then during a big event where we just blend into the crowds.
Sponsored