Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Up until 2/20/21 I have never looked at Bronco Nation. But I went there today just out of curiosity becuase my order from ford suggested it. I notice they sell gear, you know hats and crap like that. I have no desire in any Bronco Nation gear because I don't like them, and I don't like the crap they tried to pull a few weeks ago. But I would love to show my Bronco6g pride. Anybody know if Bronco6G sells any merch? I truly appreciate everyone on this forum and would like to show my pride of having gone through this 6G rite of passage with everyone for the last year or more.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This topic comes up a ton. I even started a SWAG thread a few months back.

Bronco Nation IS Ford. That forum was started by a marketing firm hired by Ford to come up with creative ways to market the Bronco. Overall, they've done an ok job given the pandemic and working from home.

However, they've got millions, while Bronco6G was created years ago by a group of true Bronco nerds ..... err, enthusiasts! :giggle:

These guys just wanted to create a way to share info on the vehicle they love and have absolutely caught fire of the automotive internets because they're great at releasing info and the cast of characters who post here.

Creating SWAG not only takes money, but licensing and these guys may be working on a few things. But I bet Ford doesn't want Bronco6G to run away with success because this forum does absolutely undercut Bronco Nation which sucks in comparison even though I get why Ford Marketing created it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Up until 2/20/21 I have never looked at Bronco Nation. But I went there today just out of curiosity becuase my order from ford suggested it. I notice they sell gear, you know hats and crap like that. I have no desire in any Bronco Nation gear because I don't like them, and I don't like the crap they tried to pull a few weeks ago. But I would love to show my Bronco6g pride. Anybody know if Bronco6G sells any merch? I truly appreciate everyone on this forum and would like to show my pride of having gone through this 6G rite of passage with everyone for the last year or more.
What crap did they try to pull? I’m out of the loop.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just the cease and desist from their attorney for putting any of their content on this site. Rubbed me the wrong way.
Ahh. Yeah that’s def not very supportive of the Bronco community. Thanks for getting me up to speed!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh. Yeah that’s def not very supportive of the Bronco community. Thanks for getting me up to speed!
They backed down in less than 24 hours saying "it was a mistake". Well, damn right it was!

How companies can go after their own customers over some petty licensing BS is just beyond me. We haven't even paid Ford yet, so now isn't the time to be jerks towards us. Sure we love and want our Broncos, but hell, if International is resurrected, a new Scout wouldn't be bad either and would likely be a SFA.

:unsure: ........ :unsure: ....... :oops:!!!!

Wonder if that marquee is for sale. Could buy it myself, get some venture capital and remake the Scout! Put in a standard King shock and high end suspension and try to sell for like $65K and I'll have a winner. Gotta talk to my finance guy on Monday.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They backed down in less than 24 hours saying "it was a mistake". Well, damn right it was!

How companies can go after their own customers over some petty licensing BS is just beyond me. We haven't even paid Ford yet, so now isn't the time to be jerks towards us. Sure we love and want our Broncos, but hell, if International is resurrected, a new Scout wouldn't be bad either and would likely be a SFA.

:unsure: ........ :unsure: ....... :oops:!!!!

Wonder if that marquee is for sale. Could buy it myself, get some venture capitol and remake the Scout! Put in a standard King shock and high end suspension and try to sell for like $65K and I'll have a winner. Gotta talk to my finance guy on Monday.
If the Scout came back it would be amazing!

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go back to 2016 and there were rumors that B6G is Ford also, in an unofficial manner.

...and those rumors were born from Mustang6G.

In either case, there were renders "leaked" at these places that ended up being suspiciously close to what the production ended up being.
That being said, the very first Bronco renders were very S-10 ish in appearence.
Ford Bronco Bronco6G Gear 1613838511767

Ford Bronco Bronco6G Gear 1613838544177
Sponsored