Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go back to 2016 and there were rumors that B6G is Ford also, in an unofficial manner.

...and those rumors were born from Mustang6G.

In either case, there were renders "leaked" at these places that ended up being suspiciously close to what the production ended up being.
That being said, the very first Bronco renders were very S-10 ish in appearence.
1613838511767.png

1613838544177.png
I always found those renders to be just fine, but sort of Big Bronco and the 5G like.

What we ended up with I wouldn't trade at all. The 2dr could be a little longer, but in the end, the size they did choose is the right one.

I'm glad the 6G isn't just an F-150 with a top over the bed and instead a full convertible harken back to the original which had more character than most other vehicles can only dream about.
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They backed down in less than 24 hours saying "it was a mistake". Well, damn right it was!

How companies can go after their own customers over some petty licensing BS is just beyond me. We haven't even paid Ford yet, so now isn't the time to be jerks towards us.
They got the messages when a large number of us cancelled our accounts over there & expressing exactly why ;)

Apology or not I'm still not going to support an artificially manufactured fan base like "Marketing Nation" 😏

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They got the messages when a large number of us cancelled our accounts over there & expressing exactly why ;)

Apology or not I'm still not going to support an artificially manufactured fan base like "Marketing Nation" 😏
With you all the way here brother! Thanks for adding more of the true context. Remember how I lost my shit in that post about the whole thing? Ha ha! The basterds.... :cautious:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, lets lighten things here a bit. I dunno, that Bronco Nation thing pissed me off, yes. For a minute I was afraid for this forum or that we'd have to change the name to take out Bronco. I hate to think back to when this happened as it took a while for me to calm down; many of us obviously.

The enthusiasts who created this forum were only thinking about the love for Ford and the Bronco. They built this thing and I'm sure were shocked a bit when the popularity exploded last year; good for them; good for us, and good for Ford.

Somehow that last part got lost although I find it hard to understand why? Anyway, there is power in being vocal enthusiasts. We all don't have to be wheelers, but we do have some passion for the Bronco and coming on here and shooting the breeze with what feels like a group of virtual friends who are soon to become friends in meet ups, etc. What's not to embrace about that? Many will get another Bronco or two just to stay up with Bronco6G and the crew, so this is even more money for Ford.

I hope they allow us to use the name, make some SWAG, even some official SWAG would be great.

Yes, I'm talking about my Bronco Bourbon again! But everything else that guys here have thought of.

You can't buy passion; it's either there or it ain't.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look, lets lighten things here a bit. I dunno, that Bronco Nation thing pissed me off, yes. For a minute I was afraid for this forum or that we'd have to change the name to take out Bronco. I hate to think back to when this happened as it took a while for me to calm down; many of us obviously.

The enthusiasts who created this forum were only thinking about the love for Ford and the Bronco. They built this thing and I'm sure were shocked a bit when the popularity exploded last year; good for them; good for us, and good for Ford.

Somehow that last part got lost although I find it hard to understand why? Anyway, there is power in being vocal enthusiasts. We all don't have to be wheelers, but we do have some passion for the Bronco and coming on here and shooting the breeze with what feels like a group of virtual friends who are soon to become friends in meet ups, etc. What's not to embrace about that? Many will get another Bronco or two just to stay up with Bronco6G and the crew, so this is even more money for Ford.

I hope they allow us to use the name, make some SWAG, even some official SWAG would be great.

Yes, I'm talking about my Bronco Bourbon again! But everything else that guys here have thought of.

Bourbon, whiskey and cigars...
Now that’s speakin my language

42DC1C0D-2375-44D3-B807-DA7B4BDE9068.jpeg

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was a little irritated that my order confirmation was pushing me to get a membership at Bronco Nation. I think they should be giving at least a free year of membership with a converted order. I'm certainly not going to pay to have them advertise to me.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need some 6G head gear. I have long hair which does not mix well with copious amounts of wind.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d totally take some bronco G6 bourbon. Or I dunno condoms. Gotta let the Ladies know she’s about to get BUCKED! I’d even settle for bronco G6 cigarettes

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there already is a brand called Bronco Bourbon.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d totally take some bronco G6 bourbon. Or I dunno condoms. Gotta let the Ladies know she’s about to get BUCKED! I’d even settle for bronco G6 cigarettes
Todd?

Ford Bronco Bronco6G Gear todd

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's impossible Southern Girl; I haven't distilled it yet. :cautious:

:giggle:
I just bought my Valentine some bourbon for the holiday and I saw it at Total Wine. Sorry to inform. WL Weller will be better, anyway. I haven't had a better bourbon yet.