Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are ever concerned about FordPass being disabled (or if you’ve pulled the telematics module fuse like I have), they have locking AirTag enclosures you can hide in the vehicle. Not only will it help locate the vehicle, but if the thief gets an alert that an unknown AirTag is tracking them, they’re more likely to abandon the vehicle. Better than a LoJack IMO, and you can install a few if you really want to go crazy.
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you are ever concerned about FordPass being disabled (or if you’ve pulled the telematics module fuse like I have), they have locking AirTag enclosures you can hide in the vehicle. Not only will it help locate the vehicle, but if the thief gets an alert that an unknown AirTag is tracking them, they’re more likely to abandon the vehicle. Better than a LoJack IMO, and you can install a few if you really want to go crazy.
Which is the telematics fuse?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Surprised they have not been caught. My neighbor has a shot of van and plate. The police were actually pretty mad at me for recovering vehicle myself. Guess I ruined possible prints. But in my experience with that they don’t do much with that stuff. I live in the Denver Metro area and they have had a huge increase in Auto Theft.
My little city actually has a pretty good pd. My car was broken into and they took a report and were about to leave when I noticed a drop of blood on some paperwork. They called the investigator that printed the car and took the blood. About a year later they called me and said they caught the guy in another crime, matched his DNA to the drop of blood in my car, and asked me to come in and give a statement cause they were tacking on the charges. I felt pretty good about that though I hadn't heard anything after that so I don't know the outcome.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad you got it back. Police have been useless every time something was stolen from me so it was best to take matters into your own hands.

Is there a comparable product you recommend from another company? I don't support Apple.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm glad you got it back. Police have been useless every time something was stolen from me so it was best to take matters into your own hands.

Is there a comparable product you recommend from another company? I don't support Apple.
Tile?

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Which In N Out did you go to? I live in Denver Metro as well, but in a small town (about 7K people) a little north. That's crazy and sorry it happened to you. We've lived in CO almost a year and I was surprised how much worse it is than when I lived here last in 2012.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Surprised they have not been caught. My neighbor has a shot of van and plate. The police were actually pretty mad at me for recovering vehicle myself. Guess I ruined possible prints. But in my experience with that they don’t do much with that stuff. I live in the Denver Metro area and they have had a huge increase in Auto Theft.
cops not going finger print a stolen vehicle .cops are mad because they could have watched the vehicle and see if the thief would come back for it thats why they parked it there so in case the tracker still worked so you blow the cops chance of catching them .

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear of this and know that you recovered your vehicle with no one harmed. They were inside your house to get the key fob so it could have been worse.

Once you get it fixed up and address security issues (side door access in the garage). Then install Ravelco and keep the male plug away from your fob.
That Ravelco looks pretty great, just wish it wasn't bright white. A dark gray would blend in better for hiding it better and aesthetics

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My little city actually has a pretty good pd. My car was broken into and they took a report and were about to leave when I noticed a drop of blood on some paperwork. They called the investigator that printed the car and took the blood. About a year later they called me and said they caught the guy in another crime, matched his DNA to the drop of blood in my car, and asked me to come in and give a statement cause they were tacking on the charges. I felt pretty good about that though I hadn't heard anything after that so I don't know the outcome.
your little town cops must not have much going on because I never heard cops taking finger prints or DNA from just a car brake in or even in a house brake in cost to much money and time .

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That Ravelco looks pretty great, just wish it wasn't bright white. A dark gray would blend in better for hiding it better and aesthetics
This was done by a Ravelco dealer here in Florida. Still would prefer a dark gray to blend in better, but it isn't bright white either.
Ford Bronco First Edition 2 Door Bronco Stolen From Garage! [Video Footage] 1659826664121

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible!

Glad you got it back and nobody was hurt, but it's still a violation of your personal property and that would drive me nuts. Hopefully they fix it up and it's good as new in no time!

I keep a steering wheel club in my truck, but I haven't used it in years. Situations like this make me reconsider that...

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

your little town cops must not have much going on because I never heard cops taking finger prints or DNA from just a car brake in or even in a house brake in cost to much money and time .
We're a small town (about 50k people) with big city problems. It surprised the heck out of me too. When the detective was explaining it over the phone I felt like I was in a movie.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We're a small town (about 50k people) with big city problems. It surprised the heck out of me too. When the detective was explaining it over the phone I felt like I was in a movie.
sounds a little a little funny to me that they send out CSI to get sample of blood from a car brake in and send it in sense its not cheap to do DNA testing and how back loved places that do it are .

jh3113

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Glad everyone was okay! Did they force themselves into the house or was there something unlocked?
Sponsored