Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said I just missed the first round of orders, but was in the Q on the second round. I'm not holding my breath, but it sure would be exciting if my number comes up. I ordered a Lightning Blue 4 door with black interior. FIgured it already comes loaded so no add on's. I can always add accessories later. My goal now is to just get the vehicle as soon as possible, so I can dump my Rubicon while the value is crazy high.
thats crazy my dealership says they know nothing about whats going on. Cant tell me where i am within the dealership orders, nor any communication from FORD.. I seem to know more about it when I go in there than they do and I get most my information from the web.. LOL
Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

thats crazy my dealership says they know nothing about whats going on. Cant tell me where i am within the dealership orders, nor any communication from FORD.. I seem to know more about it when I go in there than they do and I get most my information from the web.. LOL
Oh, my dealer doesn’t know shit either. The only reason he knew about mine is because he got a “preview” list from Ford yesterday with only 2 Broncos on it - mine and another one. He literally knew nothing past that. It’s funny though because dealers are such in the dark about everything that he was just as happy as I was about getting a Bronco at the dealership. He felt like he got the golden ticket too.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealer, mine is moving into production in July and should get the Ford email tomorrow. This is the first one moving into production at my dealer and only 1 of 2 moving into production so far - both are FEs.
My Build - 4 door, RR, black interior.
Congrats. That’s my exact build also. Glad to see a Rapid Red scheduled because I have not seen any FE in that color scheduled. Hopefully they are building them in color batches because I’m #2 at my dealership and have not heard anything.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did the exact same! And I'm in sunny CA. Only difference between your build and mine is the exterior color.

I've got a beer waiting for you at the end of the line.
Well I’m only 40 minutes from M.A.P. but with # 10132xxx and a time stamp of 11:09 Pm EST I’m just glad I made the cut On my 2-door cyber orange onyx interior tow package FE. Probably see it as a Christmas gift 🤣

8A9A7450-52FF-4C6B-98EF-13DA638519F4.jpeg

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got a call from my dealer, mine is moving into production in July and should get the Ford email tomorrow. This is the first one moving into production at my dealer and only 1 of 2 moving into production so far - both are FEs.
My Build - 4 door, RR, black interior.
This excites me. My build is a RR I’m hoping they do batches of one color on the same day.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats. That’s my exact build also. Glad to see a Rapid Red scheduled because I have not seen any FE in that color scheduled. Hopefully they are building them in color batches because I’m #2 at my dealership and have not heard anything.
Great minds think alike. Rapid red build here also. I didn’t even see your post before I replied to them about the color batch’s.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good luck today my friends! Hope we all get an email (like that will happen).

LB, black interior, 4dr, no other options here. #1 in the queue at my dealership and an 8:13 pm (central) reservation. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sponsored

#Hopinandfindout

Wildtrak
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep / Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh, my dealer doesn’t know shit either. The only reason he knew about mine is because he got a “preview” list from Ford yesterday with only 2 Broncos on it - mine and another one. He literally knew nothing past that. It’s funny though because dealers are such in the dark about everything that he was just as happy as I was about getting a Bronco at the dealership. He felt like he got the golden ticket too.
I wish my dealer would get that same Letter.. LOL except with mine on it.. ;-)

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good luck today my friends! Hope we all get an email (like that will happen).

LB, black interior, 4dr, no other options here. #1 in the queue at my dealership and an 8:13 pm (central) reservation. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Same build here

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did any of you get the email today?