HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Clubs

My dealership finally had a couple of Broncos on display today, but unfortunately nothing sexy - an OB and BB, both non squatched, and both soft top. It was great to finally sit in a couple, but it also has me rethinking my choices. The OB had the LUX package and the BB didn’t have any package. And honestly, besides the 12” screen, they both felt and looked the same. Even though I knew the subtle differences between the trims (b/c I’ve been addicted to this for 12 months), both Broncos felt the exact same when I sat in them. My point is that I’m beginning to realize the trims are all just so similar that I’m seriously considering going BL, high package, non-squatched. And then just go after market on suspension and tires. I’ve heard people mention this before in other threads, but I was already chugging the FE kool-aid. Not sure why I’m overthinking this shit so much...fml

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the info from this thread is true it’s another kick in the FE nuts:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-chances-of-getting-your-bronco-sooner.16428/

July Production Notes​
· Soft Top Production Opportunity​
o Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 12, ahead of July production scheduling period​
o Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production​
· Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling​
o These commodities are in short supply for July production​
o Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders​
· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability

Joker

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Clubs

If the info from this thread is true it’s another kick in the FE nuts:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-chances-of-getting-your-bronco-sooner.16428/

July Production Notes​
· Soft Top Production Opportunity​
o Customers looking to get their Bronco as soon as possible should consider changing their order from hard top to soft top by May 12, ahead of July production scheduling period​
o Based on current mix of soft top production and the number of available orders in order bank, a large number of soft top orders with very late time stamps will schedule for July production​
· Trailer Tow & Safari Bar Scheduling​
o These commodities are in short supply for July production​
o Encourage customers that want to get their Bronco’s earlier to remove these options from their orders​
· Wildtrak & First Edition Scheduling
o These series will have limited July production due to hard top availability
I'm not changing my order again. I'll just have to be ok with waiting for awhile I guess. I originally had a soft top ordered with the mod top, and then they said mic top only so I changed to that and now they're saying soft top? Nope

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I'm not changing my order again. I'll just have to be ok with waiting for awhile I guess. I originally had a soft top ordered with the mod top, and then they said mic top only so I changed to that and now they're saying soft top? Nope
Between the Navy Pier and Black MOD fiasco, Ford should of made all First Editions a priority build. Just my humble opinion 😌
No I’m not changing again either. I had the dual tops ordered originally (along with Black interior, then Navy Pier, then back to Black.) Soft top is not even an option for the FE anymore, right? So we don’t even have the choice to switch tops if it would get it built faster, unless we switch out of the FE entirely. The “first week of the monthly order cycle” dedicated to FEs was supposed to be the saving grace but that is looking slim for the next cycle.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

I'm resurrecting this thread just for fun.

So, knowing now that Thursday is basically a First Edition Only scheduling day, how many of us do you think will get chosen?

I won't. I'm a 2-door (so, hard top only) and tow-package person. So I'll be dead-last of the FE's to get his ride.

Frush182

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40

So, knowing now that Thursday is basically a First Edition Only scheduling day, how many of us do you think will get chosen?

I won't. I'm a 2-door (so, hard top only) and tow-package person. So I'll be dead-last of the FE's to get his ride.
I think all FE's are hard top because my 4 door is too, but how did you order tow package? I wanted to add a tow package and the dealer said it wasn't even an available option, I'm planning to install it after market.

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
I think all FE's are hard top because my 4 door is too, but how did you order tow package? I wanted to add a tow package and the dealer said it wasn't even an available option, I'm planning to install it after market.
It’s only available on the two door FE’s not the four door ones.

boxwood

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV

I was 4dr, and swapped to 2dr last minute also added tow package...
here's hoping i'm high enough on the list that there are still some hard tops and tow packages left

Joker

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Clubs

I heard they are also doing VIP orders Thursday so it's a guessing game as to how many FEs there will be. I'm not getting my hopes up lol

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
I heard they are also doing VIP orders Thursday so it's a guessing game as to how many FEs there will be. I'm not getting my hopes up lol
Betting 95% priority orders, 5% FEs. Ford hates us.

That and Webasto can't be bothered to build us any roofs 🤦

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350; former 1977 Bronco; 2015 HD RGS
Clubs

Dude, I got you beat for last.... I ordered same with lightning blue, black interior, and the engine block heater... AND I live in Florida! (Went full options.... all three of them... :)) Race to the end???

U725Bronco

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Clubs

The first week that FE's were scheduled it seems like the dealerships with a large volume of Bronco orders got about 2 FE's. I'm hoping this time around they schedule more per dealership.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

My dealer said I just missed the first round of orders, but was in the Q on the second round. I'm not holding my breath, but it sure would be exciting if my number comes up. I ordered a Lightning Blue 4 door with black interior. FIgured it already comes loaded so no add on's. I can always add accessories later. My goal now is to just get the vehicle as soon as possible, so I can dump my Rubicon while the value is crazy high.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement