Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm resurrecting this thread just for fun.

So, knowing now that Thursday is basically a First Edition Only scheduling day, how many of us do you think will get chosen?

I won't. I'm a 2-door (so, hard top only) and tow-package person. So I'll be dead-last of the FE's to get his ride.
I think all FE's are hard top because my 4 door is too, but how did you order tow package? I wanted to add a tow package and the dealer said it wasn't even an available option, I'm planning to install it after market.
Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think all FE's are hard top because my 4 door is too, but how did you order tow package? I wanted to add a tow package and the dealer said it wasn't even an available option, I'm planning to install it after market.
It’s only available on the two door FE’s not the four door ones.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, knowing now that Thursday is basically a First Edition Only scheduling day, how many of us do you think will get chosen?

I won't. I'm a 2-door (so, hard top only) and tow-package person. So I'll be dead-last of the FE's to get his ride.
I was 4dr, and swapped to 2dr last minute also added tow package...
here's hoping i'm high enough on the list that there are still some hard tops and tow packages left

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I heard they are also doing VIP orders Thursday so it's a guessing game as to how many FEs there will be. I'm not getting my hopes up lol

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I heard they are also doing VIP orders Thursday so it's a guessing game as to how many FEs there will be. I'm not getting my hopes up lol
Betting 95% priority orders, 5% FEs. Ford hates us.

That and Webasto can't be bothered to build us any roofs 🤦

Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude, I got you beat for last.... I ordered same with lightning blue, black interior, and the engine block heater... AND I live in Florida! (Went full options.... all three of them... :)) Race to the end???

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The first week that FE's were scheduled it seems like the dealerships with a large volume of Bronco orders got about 2 FE's. I'm hoping this time around they schedule more per dealership.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer said I just missed the first round of orders, but was in the Q on the second round. I'm not holding my breath, but it sure would be exciting if my number comes up. I ordered a Lightning Blue 4 door with black interior. FIgured it already comes loaded so no add on's. I can always add accessories later. My goal now is to just get the vehicle as soon as possible, so I can dump my Rubicon while the value is crazy high.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer said I just missed the first round of orders, but was in the Q on the second round. I'm not holding my breath, but it sure would be exciting if my number comes up. I ordered a Lightning Blue 4 door with black interior. FIgured IT Already comes loaded and I can always add accessories later.
Well at least someones dealer is letting them know where they stand. I've asked my dealer several times and their standard answer is we do not know. We ALL know that's BS and after I'm done with getting this Bronco I will never do business with them again.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm hoping but not holding my breath.

Sponsored

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here. I could not order the tow pa Kate from the factory

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm hoping but not holding my breath.
I’ve also learned to not hold my breath with anything Bronco related. Since we all have hard tops I’m guessing this could be a pretty slim FE run.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dude, I got you beat for last.... I ordered same with lightning blue, black interior, and the engine block heater... AND I live in Florida! (Went full options.... all three of them... :)) Race to the end???
I did the exact same! And I'm in sunny CA. Only difference between your build and mine is the exterior color.

I've got a beer waiting for you at the end of the line.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealer, mine is moving into production in July and should get the Ford email tomorrow. This is the first one moving into production at my dealer and only 1 of 2 moving into production so far - both are FEs.
My Build - 4 door, RR, black interior.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got a call from my dealer, mine is moving into production in July and should get the Ford email tomorrow. This is the first one moving into production at my dealer and only 1 of 2 moving into production so far - both are FEs.
My Build - 4 door, RR, black interior.
Congrats!!!
Sponsored