First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the input. That's 1 for rapid red.
Here's 1 for cactus grey... I find rapid red too maroon. I will say you will probably see more CG on the road though. SO if you like Rapid Red..doit
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Between your two options, I'd go Cactus. Lightning Blue is the only way for me.
I would totally go with LB because of its exclusivity but I don't like anything blue. I know it's weird, but I just can't buy anything blue 😂

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in the exact same boat! After seeing RR in person I've been debating change.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm getting LB. However, the FE that I was riding on my drive along in Moab was Rapid Red and I really liked it.

Not the best photo but it looks good on dirt.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread IMG_1972

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After talking to the wife, I think I'm sticking with CG.... For now. I think it'll show less dirt and scratches, similar to white. The saga continues

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After talking to the wife, I think I'm sticking with CG.... For now. I think it'll show less dirt and scratches, similar to white. The saga continues
If dirt, dust, and scratches are a concern then I can absolutely attest to the fact that cactus gray will hide that more than the rapid red. I drove out to the lot where they have the hundreds of Broncos stored just so I could make sure I was steadfast on my decision to go with cyber orange. After staring at all the different colors for over a half an hour even my friends commented that my second choice rapid red, though a gorgeous color combination especially with the painted black wheels and grill, magnified every speck of dirt and dust! The color that hid the most was actually cyber orange and iconic silver Followed closely by cactus gray. The worst color was black then antimatter blue followed by rapid red. If a clean looking vehicle it’s high on your priority list then go with cactus Grey
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 91402354-EDD8-4863-B90C-D114090042EA

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

P.S. zoom in on the picture I just posted and you will see how the rapid red compared to the cyber orange shows all kinds of water spots and dit even though both vehicles have been sitting there for a week. Don’t get me wrong I love the color combination of rapid red and black but it will drive me nuts keeping it clean lol

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If dirt, dust, and scratches are a concern then I can absolutely attest to the fact that cactus gray will hide that more than the rapid red. I drove out to the lot where they have the hundreds of Broncos stored just so I could make sure I was steadfast on my decision to go with cyber orange. After staring at all the different colors for over a half an hour even my friends commented that my second choice rapid red, though a gorgeous color combination especially with the painted black wheels and grill, magnified every speck of dirt and dust! The color that hid the most was actually cyber orange and iconic silver Followed closely by cactus gray. The worst color was black then antimatter blue followed by rapid red. If a clean looking vehicle it’s high on your priority list then go with cactus Grey
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 91402354-EDD8-4863-B90C-D114090042EA
P.S. zoom in on the picture I just posted and you will see how the rapid red compared to the cyber orange shows all kinds of water spots and dit even though both vehicles have been sitting there for a week. Don’t get me wrong I love the color combination of rapid red and black but it will drive me nuts keeping it clean lol
HALLELUJAH! You are a blessing my friend. Thank you for the valuable insight. It's not that I won't get the bronco dirty and show it with pride, it's just the in-between times and during the nasty winter months here in the pnw that will bug the hell out of me. I've had a few black vehicles and trying to keep them clean looking was a chore that I care not to have ever again. That and the swirl marks always triggered my OCD. Thank you!

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

HALLELUJAH! You are a blessing my friend. Thank you for the valuable insight. It's not that I won't get the bronco dirty and show it with pride, it's just the in-between times and during the nasty winter months here in the pnw that will bug the hell out of me. I've had a few black vehicles and trying to keep them clean looking was a chore that I care not to have ever again. That and the swirl marks always triggered my OCD. Thank you!
I feel your pain on the black vehicles 🤣. Yeah there are some great colors like rapid red and lightning blue that I would probably get if I was staying in Michigan but by this time next year I’ll be living in Hawaii and the lighter more reflective color of cyber orange will be a literally cooler color and then the added benefit of not showing sand and dust that’s blown up by the ocean made it an easy pick for me.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here are some pics I took when I got the chance to see the First Edition back in March. Cactus grey is a great color and goes great with the painted black grill and rims. And in my humble opinion its a color that doesn't loose its appeal in a place like cloudy PNW and Michigan unlike cyber orange that begins to look more school bus yellow the cloudier it gets :)
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 4F36AAB0-1B81-4D0E-AB5E-80C03DB09FD5_1_201_a
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread C13A48B4-FCE9-40A2-B1D9-FDAD3CDBA1BB
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread C13A48B4-FCE9-40A2-B1D9-FDAD3CDBA1BB
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread FA92678C-75FE-497F-A4DF-185A2E77A799_1_201_a
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 144E9905-FB84-48EE-BBD2-092D8AA96CC0_1_201_a
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 29933D5D-8B32-4AEF-9662-B2D9C5F2621E

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here are some pics I took when I got the chance to see the First Edition back in March. Cactus grey is a great color and goes great with the painted black grill and rims. And in my humble opinion its a color that doesn't loose its appeal in a place like cloudy PNW and Michigan unlike cyber orange that begins to look more school bus yellow the cloudier it gets :)
Yeah that looks beautiful to me. Plus, get rid of the slop top and it's even better looking. I shall not waiver!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if the FE comes with the rubber cargo area mat? I know it's got the front and rear mats, but don't remember if it comes with the cargo mat. I'm gonna order one if not. Thanks

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Does anyone know if the FE comes with the rubber cargo area mat? I know it's got the front and rear mats, but don't remember if it comes with the cargo mat. I'm gonna order one if not. Thanks
Im 90% sure it does not, but that 10% has kept me from ordering it yet. Should find out for sure soon when we get someone with a FE delivery.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Im 90% sure it does not, but that 10% has kept me from ordering it yet. Should find out for sure soon when we get someone with a FE delivery.
Found any info yet? Or if anyone else knows, help us out! Does FE come with rubber cargo mat???
Sponsored