Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry for my poor question, I was asking from my very small cell. Do you know if FEs are part of a Dealers allocation? Looking at your Scheduling dates there will be 10 scheduling Thursdays for the FE. Does Scheduling 700 Bronco FEs sound about right for each FE Thursday/1st week of cycle?
Honestly, my rookie analysis is just conjecture and I can't really back much of it up. Just educated guesses to try to manage expectations. And it mostly just applies to my situation and dealer. Sorry if I've led you astray.

------
So begins my conspiracy theory nonsense:

If I had to drop some math on this... With the "promise" of us all getting our FE's in 2021, that means the latest scheduling date could be mid October (because cycles start mid month, and mid December minus 6-8 weeks would be October).

So let's say they make all 7000 (they aren't, but for sake of argument...). That means they need to schedule all FE's across 6 months. And let's say that'll be first month of each scheduling (omitting cleanup weeks).

That means 1,167 FE's need scheduled each first week of scheduling to hit the numbers.

There are 3,013 Ford dealers in the US as of March 2021. For shits and giggles, let's say all of the FE's are evenly distributed across them (they aren't.) That's 2.5 per dealer each first scheduling week.

I genuinely have no idea how they're ACTUALLY handling all of this. But the mental gymnastics I was playing before being told I'm not going to get scheduled until August was exhausting. At least now I know. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That means 1,167 FE's need scheduled each first week of scheduling to hit the numbers.
My dealer did tell me last week he had heard about 1,000 FEs would be scheduled in the next batch, so the math adds up. (Although weā€™re all really just guessing.) The question is how they spread those out - is it by time stamp, allocation, physical dealer location, a combination or just by ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ.

Iā€™m supposedly next in line at my dealer but thereā€™s no guarantee I make it into this next batch.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer has 18 FE and scheduling so far has gone in exact time stamp order. I think FE is unique in that ability, only thing that might deviate from that is 2 door mix. There are a lot of smaller dealers with only 1 or 2 FE that have. It got any allocations yet, I think this round of scheduling will take care of most of those and the big dealers will see their backlog get bigger allocations in the following rounds.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer has 18 FE and scheduling so far has gone in exact time stamp order. I think FE is unique in that ability, only thing that might deviate from that is 2 door mix. There are a lot of smaller dealers with only 1 or 2 FE that have. It got any allocations yet, I think this round of scheduling will take care of most of those and the big dealers will see their backlog get bigger allocations in the following rounds.
I hope your right (usually you are). I reserved at a very small dealer, I'm their #1 reservation and the only FE they have.

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Iā€™m with a small dealership and I was the only FE. They had 120 orders that converted. I have a build date ect. I believe it can happen. Some emails tomorrow will probably be in July and some in August. Im sure they left room in July for FEs

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m with a small dealership and I was the only FE. They had 120 orders that converted. I have a build date ect. I believe it can happen. Some emails tomorrow will probably be in July and some in August. Im sure they left room in July for FEs
I donā€™t have any inside knowledge on THIS, but my assumption is the recent schedule maneuvering might have something to do with FE scheduling coming soon. I would not be surprised to see FEs scheduled in July and August soon.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nobody, eh?

bzOwkffoJcEXcP2OxW.gif
Itā€™s been 5 mins since I refreshed my email lemme hit it again. Nope nothing here. Judging by people getting pushed from June/July builds into August I assume their having scheduling conflicts.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing here yet šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Zilch

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ha, i thought Zilch too.

Diddly-squat

ncironman

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing. I keep looking at the 392 Ruby but after I look, I come back and settle in for the wait on my FE. Just no comparison in how they look, IMO. Thatā€™s saying a lot because Iā€™m a Jeep guy.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing. I keep looking at the 392 Ruby but after I look, I come back and settle in for the wait on my FE. Just no comparison in how they look, IMO. Thatā€™s saying a lot because Iā€™m a Jeep guy.
The 392 Hemi is trash.
Sponsored