Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The 392 Hemi is trash.
Maybe. I’ve got no first hand data to debate that so I won’t. For what it’s worth, I just e-mailed my dealer and they responded almost immediately. They aren’t expecting any more of their allocated FE’s to get scheduled until July. I hope they are wrong. Small dealership and I’m working directly with one of the owners so he typically has some idea of what to expect with his allocation….we’ll see.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Maybe. I’ve got no first hand data to debate that so I won’t. For what it’s worth, I just e-mailed my dealer and they responded almost immediately. They aren’t expecting any more of their allocated FE’s to get scheduled until July. I hope they are wrong. Small dealership and I’m working directly with one of the owners so he typically has some idea of what to expect with his allocation….we’ll see.
I believe it. If you consider the 392 again, join the wk2 srt page. Lots of lifter failures because of the MDS system.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From what I have heard and see from other member's builds there looks like not much room in August for FE Builds. maybe room in September. The Calendar is getting tight for FE's

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From what I have heard and see from other member's builds there looks like not much room in August for FE Builds. maybe room in September. The Calendar is getting tight for FE's
I hope you're wrong. That might push me over the edge lol

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think there's been so much shuffling Ford doesn't even know. Maybe it will just show up before we get an email:)

Sponsored

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I take deep breaths and keep my mind occupied with other pursuits and FINALLY get to a place where I really don’t care that much about when my Bronco gets built. Then Thursday comes and goes in FE scheduling week with no email from Ford and I get sucked back into that emotional place I don’t like to be. Kinda pissed, kinda disappointed, and very frustrated with this whole debacle. Now I’m working my way back to “fuck it, it’ll get here when it gets here”.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I take deep breaths and keep my mind occupied with other pursuits and FINALLY get to a place where I really don’t care that much about when my Bronco gets built. Then Thursday comes and goes in FE scheduling week with no email from Ford and I get sucked back into that emotional place I don’t like to be. Kinda pissed, kinda disappointed, and very frustrated with this whole debacle. Now I’m working my way back to “fuck it, it’ll get here when it gets here”.
Zactly

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was also told last week that my order would be allocated this month. Regional rep told dealer, who emailed me. No specifics on when I'd get an email confirmation unfortunately, but gives me hope.

FE 4dr, 7/13 order

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still no email😢

Sponsored

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Crickets here. This was supposed to be a FE scheduling week, right? Or is the cycle all out of whack at this point? Looking around the forum it doesn’t seem like anything was scheduled anywhere.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crickets here. This was supposed to be a FE scheduling week, right? Or is the cycle all out of whack at this point? Looking around the forum it doesn’t seem like anything was scheduled anywhere.
Just more of the super clear communication and clearing up of factual misunderstandings I've come to expect from Ford since reserving.

I'm sure the usual Ford apologists will come along to mansplain why we're all stupid for expecting anything different.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So for the first time ever, I am second guessing my color choice of cactus grey on my FE order. After seeing a few more rapid red FE's get pictured, I am really debating on making the switch. Does anyone have any sage advice? I realize color is a personal opinion, but these are the only 2 colors I would get from the available options. Help!

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So for the first time ever, I am second guessing my color choice of cactus grey on my FE order. After seeing a few more rapid red FE's get pictured, I am really debating on making the switch. Does anyone have any sage advice? I realize color is a personal opinion, but these are the only 2 colors I would get from the available options. Help!
Between the two? I would take Rapid Red. But like you said, color is highly subjective. I don’t like Cactus Gray because it reminds me too much of Haze Gray, and I wouldn’t want to feel like I was underway every time I drove it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Between the two? I would take Rapid Red. But like you said, color is highly subjective. I don’t like Cactus Gray because it reminds me too much of Haze Gray, and I wouldn’t want to feel like I was underway every time I drove it.
Thanks for the input. That's 1 for rapid red.
Sponsored