First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Eeeek, bad news for those that shelled out big $$$ for what may not actually be low VINs. šŸ˜‚
I never understood why anybody would care what vin you get. the only thing that really matters is Vin #1. No one gives a shit if you have the second one ever made.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think itā€™s safe to assume once a month at this point. That can always change for the better or worse, very dynamic situation.
Just seen another thread that scheduling is canceled for this week can you confirm?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It is. But remember this is only scheduling. August is scheduled. It really doesnā€™t matter if September is scheduled this week or next. I suspect they want to get a grasp on how ā€œfull speedā€ production goes and the top situation before scheduling out September.

99F31725-738B-4D9F-B1F1-3B259CD2FC10.jpeg

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Scheduling is fantastic and all, but means relatively little when you're in production for weeks on end with no delivery date in sight.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never understood why anybody would care what vin you get. the only thing that really matters is Vin #1. No one gives a shit if you have the second one ever made.
Obviously people do, or else you wouldn't have these $110k FE sales promising low VINs. You might not be familiar with collectors in general. As someone who enjoys collecting various things as a hobby, I can assure you production #'s add to the value.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor, ā€˜21 Macan S, ā€˜22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE is also scheduled for 23 Aug, but mine is #0343, so I'm not convinced.
My FE, VIN#????, is scheduled to be built ??/??/????

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Obviously people do, or else you wouldn't have these $110k FE sales promising low VINs. You might not be familiar with collectors in general. As someone who enjoys collecting various things as a hobby, I can assure you production #'s add to the value.
Has anyone cracked the VIN code to determine FE production #_____ of ____?

Hope Ford does something extra for FE holders like the Mach E FE.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My guess is the last 5 digits...

2XXXX - two door FE VIN
4XXXX - four door FE VIN

First FE VIN was 20001 and I think it goes up from there.

7XXXX - non-FE VIN

Just a guess though.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I guess not. It was sounding like the last four digits were promising, but someone just said they were 300 something and not yet in production while someone who was 400 something already got their FE.

And yesss I hope so too. I never got those collectible posters either.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Low vin means nothing to buyers in this market, it's just the seller trying to use everything they can think of. Plus, he's advertising a VIN theory that will prove to be false. And FE doesn't mean shit now that a ford numbering system was neglected.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Itā€™s a mass produced vehicle. Itā€™s not a corvette Z car or a Porsche GT2/3. Im sorry if you think my post was directed at you it wasnā€™t.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Low vin means nothing to buyers in this market, it's just the seller trying to use everything they can think of. Plus, he's advertising a VIN theory that will prove to be false. And FE doesn't mean shit now that a ford numbering system was neglected.
:ROFLMAO:

So can you explain why the lowest VINs have the highest sale values so far? I mean, I don't think it is rocket science to put 2 and 2 together that so far the eBay sold listings are $90k+ for (what are advertised to be) low VINs.

VIN means nothing when it comes to a mass produced Badlands or Big Bend. But it sure does when you're talking a limited produced FE.

I don't know why so many of you guys are so self-deprecating! You managed to get something cool, embrace it!

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Itā€™s a mass produced vehicle. Itā€™s not a corvette Z car or a Porsche GT2/3. Im sorry if you think my post was directed at you it wasnā€™t.
I've explained it before, and again just now, but just in case you didn't see it, or forget which thread you're in.

We are currently chatting in a forum dedicated to the LIMITED production FE. This isn't a Badlands thread. This isn't a thread dedicated to the stylish Outer Banks. We are the few who were able to reserve, and hopefully before I die of old age, purchase a First Edition. Limited to 7k with fewer than that actually produced.

Sold listings have already proven the limited edition nature of the FE is collectible, as is having (what is advertised to be) a low VIN.

No one is getting this hyped about a Big Bend or gives a care what their Black Diamond's VIN is. But FE? Definitely interest there.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Belive what you like. That seller flat out lied about vin order. They sold because rich people buy what they want, when they want it. They don't care about anything other than it being an FE.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've explained it before, and again just now, but just in case you didn't see it, or forget which thread you're in.

We are currently chatting in a forum dedicated to the LIMITED production FE. This isn't a Badlands thread. This isn't a thread dedicated to the stylish Outer Banks. We are the few who were able to reserve, and hopefully before I die of old age, purchase a First Edition. Limited to 7k with fewer than that actually produced.

Sold listings have already proven the limited edition nature of the FE is collectible, as is having (what is advertised to be) a low VIN.

No one is getting this hyped about a Big Bend or gives a care what their Black Diamond's VIN is. But FE? Definitely interest there.
I know thatā€™s why Iā€™m flipping mine, but Iā€™m not going to advertise mine was the 875th off the line. No one cares, these will be just like the launch edition gladiator. People want the latest and greatest thatā€™s all that matters and for the time being Broncos are. With ford axing the numbered plaque the only thing special is lightning blue.
Sponsored