First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine would be #1479 with a build week of 23 August. Does this timing line up with the theory so far?
It looks like it. Those three prior builds look to already have been delivered. Mine is 800 something with a build week of July 19, and then yours at 1479 with 23 Aug. seems to make sense.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have any of you been keeping an eye on active and sold FE listings? Does this make you consider selling yours? Personally I have no intention of doing so, though it does make me feel a bit more cautious knowing I'm driving a 90-100k vehicle instead of a 60-70k.

Also, is it true the last digits of your VIN are how close to first your build is? For example the second listing below mentions being the 273rd FE Bronco built, and 273 were the last digits of their VIN (as they posted the window sticker in the pictures). The other listings have done the same, with the last digits of their VIN being what they consider their build numbers.

1627176434641.png
1627176443023.png
1627176448524.png
VIN ≠ Number in line built. Never has, never will.
I learned this a long time ago.
Some digits in the VIN are for configuration specific options, and they do 'pools' of VINs.
SO you may see 12345 built today because its in the pool that's for the builds being focused on today, but another one may have 00223 that gets built next week because its a different configuration and its in a lower-numbered pool. The ONLY way to know what your actual number is in line is to gain access to the OASIS report and see where it falls.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
VIN ≠ Number in line built. Never has, never will.
I learned this a long time ago.
Some digits in the VIN are for configuration specific options, and they do 'pools' of VINs.
SO you may see 12345 built today because its in the pool that's for the builds being focused on today, but another one may have 00223 that gets built next week because its a different configuration and its in a lower-numbered pool. The ONLY way to know what your actual number is in line is to gain access to the OASIS report and see where it falls.
Interesting. So far it seems those low digit VINs were delivered first. I'll be interested to hear if any of you get a low VIN with a later build date.

And hopefully those bidding insane $$$ just for the low VIN don't get too upset if those digits don't actually mean anything.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If someone wants to pay me 30-40k more than what I paid for it... sold.

I will order a Badlands the same damn day and spec it out the same, minus leather and blue paint.

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know how I missed this on my order sheet but when I submitted my order I asked for my seats to be the Onyx Black but when I read it a few days ago it has it as Navy Pier. So should I tell my sales guy to change it or just let it go. I'm at PC 01 and afraid if I make this change it will be pushed back.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know how I missed this on my order sheet but when I submitted my order I asked for my seats to be the Onyx Black but when I read it a few days ago it has it as Navy Pier. So should I tell my sales guy to change it or just let it go. I'm at PC 01 and afraid if I make this change it will be pushed back.
It will still get built and delivered this year. If you want black seats order black seats. I’m at 1 also and am thinking of changing from RR to LB today.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Change your interior color to onyx if that’s what you love. How are you gonna pay over $65,000 with tax and not be completely satisfied every time you get in your Bronco? For the First Edition the number one constraint item is the MIC hard top not onyx interiors.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Change your interior color to onyx if that’s what you love. How are you gonna pay over $65,000 with tax and not be completely satisfied every time you get in your Bronco? For the First Edition the number one constraint item is the MIC hard top not onyx interiors.
Well I think he’s screwed. I just called my
Dealer to change from RR to LB and since it’s PC1 it won’t let him make any changes.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya all FE are either PC1 or PC2 right now. No more changes.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All remaining FE will be scheduled for Sep and Oct builds (PC1 and PC2). Shutdown weeks will carry them into Nov.
Oh man. I’ve seen that they might shut down for three more weeks. I hope my build comes before November.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh man. I’ve seen that they might shut down for three more weeks. I hope my build comes before November.
I think it’s safe to assume once a month at this point. That can always change for the better or worse, very dynamic situation.

Clobbit

First Edition
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70 3.3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks like it. Those three prior builds look to already have been delivered. Mine is 800 something with a build week of July 19, and then yours at 1479 with 23 Aug. seems to make sense.
My FE is also scheduled for 23 Aug, but mine is #0343, so I'm not convinced.

LEGORick

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My FE is also scheduled for 23 Aug, but mine is #0343, so I'm not convinced.

Eeeek, bad news for those that shelled out big $$$ for what may not actually be low VINs. 😂
Sponsored