First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not talking about the bronco itself (I have issues with it, but Im ok with those), Speaking specifically about the badges.
Prob would of been a little bit easier to swallow if they actually numbered them. The FE badge in by the shifter looks generic. The regular one looks better.
Sponsored

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine is at the local rail yard. Only 1.5 miles from the dealership, but my salesperson acts like they have no idea how to tell when it will get from the yard to the dealership. Are they really this in the dark?

They also said there is no way to send someone from the dealership to pick it up individually, due to liability… I have never waited for something to be delivered via freight train, but now I have a newfound gratitude for accurate ship and trace on everything else!
Same. Ours was offloaded Wednesday and has sat since. The dealer isn't authorized to pick it up, we can't pay for a transport and their "hot tag" system is shit. They said because it was hot tagged it is immediately driven off the railcar onto a transport which didn't happen.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same. Ours was offloaded Wednesday and has sat since. The dealer isn't authorized to pick it up, we can't pay for a transport and their "hot tag" system is shit. They said because it was hot tagged it is immediately driven off the railcar onto a transport which didn't happen.
I have not heard of a hot tag, who “arranged” that for you?

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have not heard of a hot tag, who “arranged” that for you?
Whoever handles incoming deliveries. It is typically only used for sold or "hot" cars that a dealer needs. However, according to my dealer Ford is pre-hot tagging all Broncos.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Whoever handles incoming deliveries. It is typically only used for sold or "hot" cars that a dealer needs. However, according to my dealer Ford is pre-hot tagging all Broncos.
Oh interesting. I wonder if this was just a crock lol. My salesperson said it will take a “random amount of time” to be transported. But they may not be fully up to date on all Bronco stuff

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll tell you what... since you like beer so much, if you don't get an email next week, I'll send you the 6-pack of your choosing. Deal?

If you do, I'll take a crisp high five.
Seems like I owe a lot of beer...

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems like I owe a lot of beer...
All us 2-door First Edition owners continue to get f🤬🤬ked by Webasto! Two weeks ago my order was previewed by FORD with whispers I’d get a email today but when I started seeing pics of 2-door Broncos at M.A.P. with writing on them saying bad tops and later owners posting pics of delaminating tops my hopes were dashed. It continues to be a shit show at the Webasto Plant! And if I was given the option to receive the convertible top from Bestop I would gladly take it. If it wasn’t for alcohol I would be depressed 😆

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

All us 2-door First Edition owners continue to get f🤬🤬ked by Webasto! Two weeks ago my order was previewed by FORD with whispers I’d get a email today but when I started seeing pics of 2-door Broncos at M.A.P. with writing on them saying bad tops and later owners posting pics of delaminating tops my hopes were dashed. It continues to be a shit show at the Webasto Plant! And if I was given the option to receive the convertible top from Bestop I would gladly take it. If it wasn’t for alcohol I would be depressed 😆
No scheduling today due to the shutdown, they are swapping over to Job Two. Let’s be optimistic to see good news next Thursday.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No scheduling today due to the shutdown, they are swapping over to Job Two. Let’s be optimistic to see good news next Thursday.
It’s not because of the shut down. It’s because they delayed the soft top reselection. Instead of making the remaining FE holders happy by giving build weeks (guarantee built in 21) they make us suffer.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s not because of the shut down. It’s because they delayed the soft top reselection. Instead of making the remaining FE holders happy by giving build weeks (guarantee built in 21) they make us suffer.
I’m just going off what my dealers scheduler and a friend that works at MAP both said.

Sponsored

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dealer scheduler?
I didn’t ask but I would guess whoever they talk to when it comes to scheduling. There was some issues with orders being changed to incomplete last night but it was due to the job two changeover.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Full Bronco production for MAP starts in August.

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tbh I’m just pissed for everyone else and FORD that Webasto has tarnished the Bronco launch.
Sponsored