Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got update today, mine delivery has moved up from the 16th to the 5th!
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 10.24.34 AM
Sponsored

OG Goat

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Call your dealer and tell them you want their zone rep to find out where your bronco is.
The saga continues.. At this point its just funny. Some nights I say to the family "maybe the Bronco will show up tomorrow" then we all laugh like a big group of minions..
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 6G1

6G2.jpg

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This morning Ford sent me their final email that stated my Bronco was shipped. Delivery between OCT16 and OCT22. YOUR time frame would be shorter since the Rail delivers to Washington first.
I was shipped 9/22 but they are estimating 24 days to Seattle/Kirkland (10/18-10/24) I am hoping for a shorter time.. but who knows, especially with the fatal derailment in Montana...

On an unrelated note- I ordered a Sno-Cat in March from Tucker (in Medford) and am likely to get it delivered BEFORE my Bronco. Tucker is shipping sometime the week of 10/11.

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was shipped 9/22 but they are estimating 24 days to Seattle/Kirkland (10/18-10/24) I am hoping for a shorter time.. but who knows, especially with the fatal derailment in Montana...

On an unrelated note- I ordered a Sno-Cat in March from Tucker (in Medford) and am likely to get it delivered BEFORE my Bronco. Tucker is shipping sometime the week of 10/11.
Mine was shipped on the 22nd as well I think they get unloaded in Kent, unloaded from the train onto a truck than mine has to come back over the mountains to Ellensburg. I checked this morning and the train car is outside of Chicago. 🍻

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mine was shipped on the 22nd as well I think they get unloaded in Kent, unloaded from the train onto a truck than mine has to come back over the mountains to Ellensburg. I checked this morning and the train car is outside of Chicago. 🍻
I "assume" we are on the same train.. My dealer didn't want to bother with giving me a rail car number, so I am going to have to lean on you for tracking :)

Hoping that it doesn't sit in the rail yard long when it gets here.. I have no idea how long a freight train takes to get from Chicago to Auburn/Kent.. I can't fathom how it can take 3-4 weeks..

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We used a Tucker for work before I retired. Made life a lot easier. Our dates(10/16-10/22) for Bronco delivery are very similar that we must be on the same train. Lets hope for an early delivery.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We used a Tucker for work before I retired. Made life a lot easier. Our dates(10/16-10/22) for Bronco delivery are very similar that we must be on the same train. Lets hope for an early delivery.
Finally got my rail car number from my salesperson. My Bronco was in East Debuque ILL. @ 4:40pm and then at Ferrysville Wi. @7:05pm. So its heading west. 😊

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally got my rail car number from my salesperson. My Bronco was in East Debuque ILL. @ 4:40pm and then at Ferrysville Wi. @7:05pm. So its heading west. 😊
Congrats!

Did you ask them for the DORA or just the rail car specifically?

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mines on the same train I just checked a little bit ago 🙌

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats!

Did you ask them for the DORA or just the rail car specifically?
I just asked for my railcar number. I am sure they were looking at the DORA. It took a number of days before it was a available. Probably when BNSF finally loaded the Bronco and assigned the railcar number it populated the DORA.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
While we’re all waiting for our Broncos…does anyone know what they may do for adding a roof rack and/or tow package? (for the 4 door crowd)
Ski season is approaching and a rack on top would be nice, although I can see potential for disaster as I climb up to reach in my ski boots. (Might need a tube step also…)
Likewise, I can add a hitch for bike racks and whatnot but I do use a cargo box on occasion so working taillights on that would be nice.
Dealer didn’t seem to know when they’d have accessories or what they’d be able to do.
Thoughts?

BroncoFE1

First Edition
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While we’re all waiting for our Broncos…does anyone know what they may do for adding a roof rack and/or tow package? (for the 4 door crowd)
Ski season is approaching and a rack on top would be nice, although I can see potential for disaster as I climb up to reach in my ski boots. (Might need a tube step also…)
Likewise, I can add a hitch for bike racks and whatnot but I do use a cargo box on occasion so working taillights on that would be nice.
Dealer didn’t seem to know when they’d have accessories or what they’d be able to do.
Thoughts?

Im good buddies with a service manger at a dealer in my town, ( didn't order my bronco through these guys) he said he can have all the hitch parts in 3-4 days, from what he's told me it's just a wiring harness and the hitch that bolts on. I will ask about a roof rack to see if they are available to order and how soon a person would receive it.
Sponsored