vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

These First Edition Badges are selling on Ebay. I think I just turned my Wildtrak into a First Edition with one click of the Buy it Now, LOL

s-l640.jpg

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Clubs

I agree about the interior and the Hummer. Their Alpha had two distinguishing factors, a badge on the rear door and the symbol in the headrest

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Clubs

Yes when I saw the FE had 4 color choices I knew this wasn't a normal First Edition. At this point I wish they would of done something like the Hummer, were getting nothing special, and an interior the majority seem to truly hate.
Yes, My HUmmer Alpha has exterior badging and a headrest with the logo...all interior and exterior colors...except the yellow was available.

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Really? Stay tuned.... We're listening... Soon.... All a bunch of BS to keep us going. And yes, I'm stuck with Navy Pier because I want a FE.
I am not going to overpromise. But when I spoke with a member of the bronco team a few weeks ago they confirmed that this is one of the main things Ford is aware of/seeing what’s feasible to change. If it’s feasible at all.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Clubs

I am not going to overpromise. But when I spoke with a member of the bronco team a few weeks ago they confirmed that this is one of the main things Ford is aware of/seeing what’s feasible to change. If it’s feasible at all.
MY MAN @Nickp ! Praying for badging.

Advertisement

Advertisement