• Total voters

Jamrock

First Edition
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First E
If anyone out there is interested in a First Edition lemme know, going with the Rivian Truck instead since i'll get it next summer finally. My rez is with a dealer in Alabama

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

Really? Stay tuned.... We're listening... Soon.... All a bunch of BS to keep us going. And yes, I'm stuck with Navy Pier because I want a FE.
I'm with you, really sick of the FE roll coaster ride. I'm 90% sold on a loaded Wildtrak, unless they do something really special to the FE. My gut tells me "Stay Tuned " means a badge, number plate or stamp on the interior. Which isn't going to cut it in my book. Sorry about the negativity and I hope I'm wrong. I have no more patience for this tweeter guy and his childish play on words,
I get it for you guys that are going to be holding out for a FE. If this was my forever car I'd stick it out. But what ever I buy next year is only getting traded in on Warthog in a couple of years. With that in mind I'd rather be driving my first exterior and interior color choice, which is Carbonized Gray with Sandstone.

Last edited:

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350; former 1977 Bronco; 2015 HD RGS
Clubs

I'm with you, really sick of the FE roll coaster ride. I'm 90% sold on a Carbonized Gray loaded Wildtrak, unless they do something really special to the FE. My gut tells me "Stay Tuned " means a badge, number plate or stamp on the interior. Which isn't going to cut it in my book. Sorry about the negativity, but I have no more patience for this tweeter guy and his play on words.
I get it for you guys that are going to be holding out for a FE. If this was my forever car I'd stick it out. But what ever I buy next year is only getting traded in on Warthog in a couple of years.
I totally agree. I love my FE choice and if I really don't like it, I'll sell it or trade it in for a Warthog.

OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Clubs

I totally agree. I love my FE choice and if I really don't like it, I'll sell it or trade it in for a Warthog.
Was my original plan but I can’t stand seeing navy pier every time I drive.

Really hoping they make the right choice and change the color.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

If anyone out there is interested in a First Edition lemme know, going with the Rivian Truck instead since i'll get it next summer finally. My rez is with a dealer in Alabama
Ford doesn't allow reservation transfers.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

Praying for option of Badlands interior
At this stage in the game, I would settle for any of the other leather colors. (Roast/Black, Sandstone/Black or All Black)

Last edited:

emerald86

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Please, please, please, please, please. Navy Pier and lack of tow package on the 4-dr are the 2 things giving me reasons to eye a Badlands. Make it happen Ford!
You can get that exact tow package added later if by some crazy chance it is not just an error. It is crazy as why would the 2dr get the same exact part and not 4dr?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.MattBostonDesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Clubs

I would honestly rather have navy pier than the badlands black w/ ORANGE stitching.
Stitching can be sharpied or dyed. I think griping about seat stitching is one of the funniest complaints. It's such a minor detail.

I go on walks every day (thanks COVID) and pay attention to cars colors and interiors, since I'm obviously in the market. I walked past a few cars today with bold stitching today. Some luxury, some normal. It's pretty common. Saw it in red, blue, white, silver, black (on white) and even green.

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
I would honestly rather have navy pier than the badlands black w/ ORANGE stitching.
I disagree. I saw the seats with the orange stitching in person on the Area 51 Overland at the event in Tennessee and it’s not bad looking at all. It’s not even that noticeable really.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
No offense, but you are way in the minority on this one. The dislike of Navy Pier as the only option has been discussed endlessly and is one of the more universal complaints on the forums. Regardless, Navy Pier has been and always will be an option. An all black option would be fantastic. Orange, blue, gray, etc. stitching are all fine. We just want another choice.

FE is awesome, but if Navy Pier is the only choice I am absolutely canceling for a loaded Badlands.

Advertisement

Advertisement