Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t have time to read all these threads...I don’t understand why we have very limited accessory options compared to the other trims? Like zero roof accessories. But maybe I don’t even want them if they’re overpriced like the other accessories.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don’t have time to read all these threads...I don’t understand why we have very limited accessory options compared to the other trims? Like zero roof accessories. But maybe I don’t even want them if they’re overpriced like the other accessories.
Pretty sure Build & Price needs to revamped. Won't makw since that Ford pass on a oportunty to make millions off of bolt on accessories from FE owners.

psychwarfare

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, MGB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wasted my time on the B+P, we don't really have anything to play with adding on the FE. And I wasted my time watching some of that interior video.

But...that heathered gray cloth on the base and I think it was the inset for the OBx lower level seats was pretty attractive.

Leave it to Ford to make me want to drop from a 65k as speced FE to the base model because they couldn't get their interiors right.

I'm finding this to be such a shit show.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shit show to say the least. You would think with all the delays on Build & Price they could get it right. Between No Xplan, Navy Pier and now they canceled our Black roofs. It's almost like they don't want to sell or build a FE. The First Edition is nothing more than a parts bin Bronco hiding under a pretty badge. Shame on you Ford, you might as well rename it to the "Failure Edition". Besides a few decals (which I'm sure the after market can duplicate) someone can build a Badlands or Wildtrak to a FE level and have alot nicer exterior and interior options., plus save $2000 to $3000 in the process. By the way last time I checked advertising options on your website that you can't delever ( Black & White Hardtops, Special interiors, special doors, Etc ) is considered False advertisment in the eyes of the consumer. You've got me a Bronco purchase only because of the Bronco Heritage. But as far as brand loyalty I'll make sure my family and friends know what a real shit show this has become.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 200

Last edited:

Sponsored

SilverII

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am I missing something? I can build a Badlands up to a FE minus stickers and interior color and FE hood, hoop, sound deadening for more than $3K less? Those things are not worth 3K

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Why FORD!!!

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So, like many others, I must express my disappointment for the interior color of the FE. Two years ago I was going to buy a Jeep. I came to terms with the price ($52,000), found the vehicle I wanted, and went to test drive and purchase. During the test drive I was not happy with the drive and thought the interior was cheap. The dealer told me I was not use to driving a truck but failed to notice I arrived in a Ford Expedition. I knew the Bronco was coming so I waited. Finally release of the Bronco and I reserves a FE. I have come to terms with the price, but now that we have the build and price available, I feel like I did at the Jeep dealer. I like the cactus grey color but this interior is out of place. And, the lack of synergy between the inside and out makes this vehicle less impressive. I know I can change my order but I hope Ford will listen to the consumers and further enhance this product.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Am I missing something? I can build a Badlands up to a FE minus stickers and interior color and FE hood, hoop, sound deadening for more than $3K less? Those things are not worth 3K
I've done it on both Badlands and Wildtrak models with Build & Price. Unless they have the option prices wrong, you can save between $2k to 3k going with a same optioned out Badlands or Wildtrak. Chalk up this Bronco FE as the same deal as the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition " A real Joke" worth no more than a regular model.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now I’m considering tricking out a BD with aftermarket products. I’ve done that before on previous vehicles, but damn, It’s a pain in the ass and takes lots of time and patience, which I have less of both with age.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've done it on both Badlands and Wildtrak models with Build & Price. Unless they have the option prices wrong, you can save between $2k to 3k going with a same optioned out Badlands or Wildtrak. Chalk up this Bronco FE as the same deal as the Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition " A real Joke" worth no more than a regular model.
Or maybe even less because or the blue interior... there are LE F150s with that interior selling for less than equal year Platinums around me.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now I’m considering tricking out a BD with aftermarket products. I’ve done that before on previous vehicles, but damn, It’s a pain in the ass and takes lots of time and patience, which I have less of both with age.

FE INTERIOR = FAIL
WILDTRACK INTERIOR= FAIL

Guess I might go Badlands

Last edited:

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Been on this boards for a while but have no idea what the accent color is supposed to be for my FE. Is it red (exterior pic on B&P)? Orange(Seen & heard this other places)? Some kind of gray (interior pic on B&P)? I've seen all three on official Ford pics.

Anybody know??

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If Ford came out and showed off a Filson-inspired interior and said they were just trolling us, would you be cool with that?
Ford did come out and troll us. And, no, I'm not cool with it. My point was to actually make it available, preferably as the First Edition. The interiors choices released today are baffling.

FE no longer for ME

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Agreed I think I will now just forget the FE and go with Badlands... Not worth it and the options on the FE is a Failure for sure...
Sponsored