TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Completely agree. Great design and all the needed mechanicals only to be screwed up with complete trash for interior color and materials choices. Add yet another to the “out” list. FE is unoriginal and Navy Pier is a complete embarassment. And when it can’t be any worse, take away the modular painted top you’ve been advertising the whole time.

What a waste of time and energy. They still listening?

Literally sent this same gif to a friend yesterday. It's the only way to explain what's happening here.

SmartSelect_20201023-094737_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the last minute addition of Lightning Blue is their attempt to salvage FE reservations. It's the only reason I'd still order a FE after all of this mess. However, that interior is terrible and no modular top is a deal breaker for me. Brush guard that blocks the Bronco lettering is stupid, stupid, stupid. I've purchased Launch editions before and they always had exclusive colors and options that made the premium price worth it. This thing is a mess and I don't see it as being desirable later.

I'll probably order a Badlands with midline options for $10k less and maybe see what 2022 offers. I think Area 51 or Velocity Blue would look Ok with the MIC top. These should be easy to sell for the next couple of years until the lots are packed with them.

I would order the dual top option and receive the modular top later if they would do that. ???

The FE is just an overpriced false sense of exclusivity for those with poor taste.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

According to B&P you can't get sound deadening roof or brush guard if you get the 2.7, but they are listed as standard and included on the FE. So will we get them on our FE or not? And if not, will the price be reduced to reflect it?

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait no power seats in the Badlands, then Wildtrack it is. Really hate the sand but what else can I do.

Hoping we see some content of all trims interiors before order date.

I hate to say it but I’m getting one I can live with until Warthog is available! It’s a shitty plan but better than no Bronc.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not want navy pier and I have a FE reservation. Please plain black or ideally the saddle leather look.

Sponsored

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the last minute addition of Lightning Blue is their attempt to salvage FE reservations. It's the only reason I'd still order a FE after all of this mess. However, that interior is terrible and no modular top is a deal breaker for me. Brush guard that blocks the Bronco lettering is stupid, stupid, stupid. I've purchased Launch editions before and they always had exclusive colors and options that made the premium price worth it. This thing is a mess and I don't see it as being desirable later.

I'll probably order a Badlands with midline options for $10k less and maybe see what 2022 offers. I think Area 51 or Velocity Blue would look Ok with the MIC top. These should be easy to sell for the next couple of years until the lots are packed with them.

I would order the dual top option and receive the modular top later if they would do that. ???

The FE is just an overpriced false sense of exclusivity for those with poor taste.
Yeah it needs some actual unique features and look/colors. Hardly anyone wants blue interior.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dropping down from FE to Wildtrack I think. Can save about $4K ($59K vs. $63K) and get everything with the exception of sway bar disconnect that I won't be using anyway. Plus I get a lot more color choice and I really like the leather interior.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropping down from FE to Wildtrack I think. Can save about $4K ($59K vs. $63K) and get everything with the exception of sway bar disconnect that I won't be using anyway. Plus I get a lot more color choice and I really like the leather interior.
Most likely doing the same from FE to fully loaded badlands without a MIC hard top and will upgrade later. FE seems like a big markup for almost nothing except unappealing interior.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Whit.... No modular top? B&P Has it

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

same here, the manual seats on the badlands made the choice easier.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No Modular top for 2021. They reduced the price and substituted the MIC top.
wait I thought it was available later on and not totally out of of the question for a MY21 order.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I first heard late availability then I've heard it was delayed until 2022. So who knows? I just don't want to get a First edition last. I don't want to see Broncos driving around all next summer while I sit and wait until whenever. I'll just order a Badlands instead.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I first heard late availability then I've heard it was delayed until 2022. So who knows? I just don't want to get a First edition last. I don't want to see Broncos driving around all next summer while I sit and wait until whenever. I'll just order a Badlands instead.
gotcha- I can’t do a MIC that doesn’t allow the roof to come off, what’s the point? I’m changing to a Wildtrack, Navy pier is not for me and I’m not compromising.

Counting down until the warthog

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
gotcha- I can’t do a MIC that doesn’t allow the roof to come off, what’s the point? I’m changing to a Wildtrack, Navy pier is not for me and I’m not compromising.

Counting down until the warthog
I thought you could still take the roof off with the MIC?
Sponsored