First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's Navy Pier. If you go to BN instagram account there's a few interior shots.
I'm hoping the Black interior option will be available to see before we order.
You're right unfortunately. For some reason I thought Navy Pier had a matching blue steering wheel and you can tell the wheel in this one is black. I scrolled back through their posts and see that I was wrong.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thereā€™s just too many compromises these days. Who else is second guessing their FE or a Bronco at all?

I keep trying to look past everything but the compromises list is longer than a CVS receipt!!!

Iā€™m still holding my reservation because I want to believe things will change.

In the end itā€™s just a car but man this is disappointing!!

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thereā€™s just too many compromises these days. Who else is second guessing their FE or a Bronco at all?

I keep trying to look past everything but the compromises list is longer than a CVS receipt!!!

Iā€™m still holding my reservation because I want to believe things will change.

I'm not questioning getting a Bronco, I'm just being flexible with the trim I go with as the information changes.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Yeah, in particular Iā€™m annoyed the 4-dr FE appears to be too close to GVWR that it canā€™t get roof rack or tow package, or carry more than 1.5 adult humans simultaneously before exceeding the rating.
I would just wait til ā€˜22 MY since they indicated something will be changing related to this (either raised GVWR or lower-weight components unlocking more option package combinations), but those of us dumb enough to pay $63k+ for one of these things is unable to choose the ā€˜22 MY for the FE. At this price point and given the inadequate handling of these issues by Ford, strongly considering a ā€˜21 Defender 110 or R1S. Will hold onto my 7/13 FE reservation anyway and see what happens, hopefully will have all the info we need to make a decision by end of March.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, in particular Iā€™m annoyed the 4-dr FE appears to be too close to GVWR that it canā€™t get roof rack or tow package, or carry more than 1.5 adult humans simultaneously before exceeding the rating.
I would just wait til ā€˜22 MY since they indicated something will be changing related to this (either raised GVWR or lower-weight components unlocking more option package combinations), but those of us dumb enough to pay $63k+ for one of these things is unable to choose the ā€˜22 MY for the FE. At this price point and given the inadequate handling of these issues by Ford, strongly considering a ā€˜21 Defender 110 or R1S. Will hold onto my 7/13 FE reservation anyway and see what happens, hopefully will have all the info we need to make a decision by end of March.
exactly- defender is looking really good especially when I can spec one for the same price as FE.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

exactly- defender is looking really good especially when I can spec one for the same price as FE.
I checked out the new Defenderā€™s at my local dealer. After owning a couple older D-90'S, I think the new Bronco represents the older D-90's more so than the new D-90's. Their nice vehicles, but seem more geared for on-road than off-road. Just my personal opinion, but definitely waiting on the Bronco.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I checked out the new Defenderā€™s at my local dealer. After owning a few older D-90'S, I think the new Bronco represents the older D-90's more so than the new D-90's. Their nice vehicles, just seem more geared for on-road than off-road. Just my personal opinion, but definitely waiting on the Bronco.
On/off road the new 110 is way more capable than its predecessor but the old defender is way cooler.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On/off road the new 110 is way more capable than its predecessor but the old defender is way cooler.
Agree but there was something about driving my old D-90's, I always felt like I could drive it through a brick wall and it would be fine. It'll be interesting to see a side by side review with new Bronco vs the new Defender. I guess it's that old school vibe I like when I see a new Bronco, just wasn't feeling it with the new Defender ?

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree but there was something about driving my old D-90's, I always felt like I could drive it through a brick wall and it would be fine. It'll be interesting to see a side by side review with new Bronco vs the new Defender. I guess it's that old school vibe I like when I see a new Bronco, just wasn't feeling it with the new Defender ?
I think LR did the best they could to mimic the older version especially with stricter guidelines. Agreed older 90s are tanks.

itā€™ll be fun to see the comparisons- in the end they are two different 4x4s

110 - a true mall crawler
Bronco- off roaders dream

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like the FEs could be numbered. Will this impact your decision on late availability items, like the MOD top?
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread 1610508589888

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like the FEs could be numbered. Will this impact your decision on late availability items, like the MOD top?

Ahh resale value!!!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh I like that, nice catch! Not that it's really anything special as 7000 is a lot, but it's still nice to get a plaque.

NotaJeep

First Edition
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is awesome. Hopefully the black leather doesnā€™t push me back unless I get the last one (7000).
Iā€™m not much for vanity license plates but just having the FE number might be fun.