Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm 2 of 7 FE at my dealership and the only one previewing today. The first was scheduled a while ago and is sitting on a 7/23 build date.
Congratulations! Is your First Edition a two door or four-door?
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BRO'S! (and sisters!) My dealer just called me (actually the first communication initiated by him) and said something is happening behind the scenes. I was auto changed to priority 1 and my FE is previewing to be scheduled! 😍 I don't want to get my hopes up for a scheduling email, but SOME news is GOOD news. You may want to check in with your dealer if you're still waiting on scheduling like myself. 🤟
Congrats! I just found out I’m previewing too. I have a 4-door and am the #6 First Edition at my dealer.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congrats! I just found out I’m previewing too. I have a 4-door and am the #6 First Edition at my dealer.
That's awesome. Let's hope these turn into VIN emails!

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What exactly does "previewing" mean? Sorry for the dumb question.

Sponsored

Dune_Runner

First Edition
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Called Ford today and mine was changed to priority 1 yesterday. 4 door, LB, black onyx #4 of 10 FE at the dealer.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm not sure we are at the celebratory phase yet but thanks! 4 door cactus grey black interior.
Called Ford today and mine was changed to priority 1 yesterday. 4 door, LB, black onyx #4 of 10 FE at the dealer.
Wishing all of you luck this week! My dealer said he is getting his preview vehicles tomorrow morning (not sure why he wouldn't see it today but holding out hope.) I'm the #2 FE at my dealer out of 6 (I think) and #1 was scheduled in the first batch weeks ago, so fingers crossed...but not counting on it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wishing all of you luck this week! My dealer said he is getting his preview vehicles tomorrow morning (not sure why he wouldn't see it today but holding out hope.) I'm the #2 FE at my dealer out of 6 (I think) and #1 was scheduled in the first batch weeks ago, so fingers crossed...but not counting on it.
Sounds promising! 🤞

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the only FE order at my small rural dealership (35 converted orders with an allocation of 9 for MY21 and 0 scheduled to date). My order is also #1 time-stamp wise for the dealership. Any thoughts on my chances for the next round of scheduling?

NashBronco74

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer contacted me yesterday saying that I would definitely be getting an email Thursday from Ford with build date. I’m #2 FE at my dealer and #1 showed up randomly yesterday. They said it had a build date of 6/27 and without any notification from Ford it showed up on the truck yesterday.

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer contacted me yesterday saying that I would definitely be getting an email Thursday from Ford with build date. I’m #2 FE at my dealer and #1 showed up randomly yesterday. They said it had a build date of 6/27 and without any notification from Ford it showed up on the truck yesterday.
Wow, I bet that new owner was surprised if he hadn't been getting any email updates.

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wow, I bet that new owner was surprised if he hadn't been getting any email updates.
Here's to hoping that happens to me. Ever since I converted to order the Bronco doesn't show up anywhere in my Ford Account. Though I still have been getting the emails. Also small rural dealership with only 6 preorders, not sure on how many converted or what the allocation is. And I am #1 by timestamp.

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven’t seen it posted yet so I’ll ask here, has any 2 Door FEs been built yet? Seems like everyone I’ve seen so far had been a 4 door.

Ron Burgundy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven’t seen it posted yet so I’ll ask here, has any 2 Door FEs been built yet? Seems like everyone I’ve seen so far had been a 4 door.
2dr FE early reservation 9 minutes after launch. Initial email with 6/14 build date then later email changed to 6/28. Call to customer service number around 6/20 they told me that I was slotted for 7/6. Tracker has shown "in production" with no date or checkmark since the 23rd. Window sticker on the 23rd shows blend of 7/01, date at the bottom changed today from 6/23 to 7/01. 🤞🤞
Sponsored