First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s likely if they don’t change the color combos I’ll be reselecting a different trim. The red is the only color that appeals to me but that’s only with the Black and Tan interior combination and the ford executive is saying that was only for the unveiling

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe Ford could do something really cool and simply ask us. I too don't want a premium vehicle with a cheesy interior.

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do we know WHEN the FE reservations were sold out?

I got my FE reservation in at 10:15pm EST on Monday. Tuesday morning at 8:15am I noticed it was sold out.
I believe that it sold out around 7:15-7:20 PST. I reserved a 2 door at that time and when back to reserve a 4 door and the reservation was closed. I likely got one of the very last FE reservations.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford should look at the poles on this thread before they mess up are First Editions. Out of three choices Blue/Gray is the least popular. Looks like Brown/Black is the favorite by a land slide (also my choice) and Gray/White second.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford should look at the poles on this thread before they mess up are First Editions. Out of three choices Blue/Gray is the least popular. Looks like Black/Brown is the favorite (also my choice) and white/Gray second.
They also need to expand the exterior options. Two shades of blue, orange, and red aren’t enough for a 65k vehicle.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

On the Sport Bronco they are calling this the First Edition premium leather which means ditto for us. My gut tell me we will be getting something very similar. Looks like the blue is on the sides, Gray on top and either Blue or Black perforated insert. Hoping Black perforated inserts. I think Ford is using the phrase "Unique and Athletic " loosely.
Screenshot_20200719-130332_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200719-130245_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

On the Sport Bronco they are calling this the First Edition premium leather which means ditto for us. My gut tell me we will be getting something very similar. Looks like the blue is only on the sides, Gray on top and Black perforated insert. The Black inserts might be are only hope.
Even that looks better than this:

mDPvKig.png

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Navy Pier can not be the only interior option! I only post in case this is true and someone at Ford can take note from their many customers here.

I‘ve followed every aspect of the Bronco rebirth for years, read every article, every render, every guess and have been on this site thousands of times in the last 5 years (and this site has been by far the best source of info and community), and have never felt the need to post until now.

I’ve planned for years to sign on immediately when released and was lucky enough to get a First Edition reservation within the first couple of minutes last week. The end product seems close to perfect, they seem to have a model and options for just about anyone, colors are great, etc. It does seem odd they would show a white top if not available, interiors that are not going to be produced, limit FE exterior colors without something unique, price seems slightly high, etc. but certainly not dealbreakers.

And then there is this rumor of only Navy Pier interior! That would be inexcusable! No where in the reservation system, product info, etc. was it ever mentioned and no one would ever guess a polarizing blue leather interior. It is bizarre. No one could think that would be what the public wanted and our poll is clearly starting to show that. If it’s going to be limited, make it black, brown, grey, tan, different color accents, body color matching on the inside, etc. No way they could put so much thought into every detail and then just give us blue leather. I still wouldn’t believe it possible, but it seems to be the case with the bronco sport and I believe the 2018 F150 Limited (and they are endless complaints about it online). Let’s make it clear we need another option!

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is the exact image that comes up when you go to interior/seats for the FE. Say it ain't so. But afraid it is so after seeing only option for the Sport.
Screenshot_20200719-133405_Chrome.jpg

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is the exact image that comes up when you go to interior/seats for the FE. Say it ain't so. But afraid it is so after seeing only option for the Sport.
Screenshot_20200719-133405_Chrome.jpg
If you look at the door sill it looks to be an antimatter blue bronco. That color isn’t available on the FE allegedly.

303Bronco

Raptor
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Judging by the dealer info, you are in CO? I am as well and my FE is by me in Centennial, Groove Ford on Arapahoe. Good to know that if they are going to charge me above MSRP, I could switch to Larry H. Miller?
Following as well since the website forced me to use Grove Ford... and judging from their site, they are mark up happy.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you look at the door sill it looks to be an antimatter blue bronco. That color isn’t available on the FE allegedly.
The blue exterior might be a Outer Banks. Ford website states the FE uses the Outer Banks Interior.
Screenshot_20200719-134954_Chrome.jpg