First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Help me out here. I have 2 door FE with a 9/8 blend date. If it gets built next week what happens when it gets to the end of the line? Does it get a roof? Is it moved to an outdoor storage lot with a tarp thrown over it (hopefully) till the new roofs are made? Why build the FEs now if there won’t be MIC roofs ready till the end of September/ October?

Posted on the "9/6 Build Week Group" as well.
No one really knows. I would guess an old MIC top would be installed and moved outside until they get a new one.
Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Help me out here. I have 2 door FE with a 9/8 blend date. If it gets built next week what happens when it gets to the end of the line? Does it get a roof? Is it moved to an outdoor storage lot with a tarp thrown over it (hopefully) till the new roofs are made? Why build the FEs now if there won’t be MIC roofs ready till the end of September/ October?

No one really knows. But my guess is you will be one of the first Broncos who get the MIC 2.0. Think positive my Friend. :unsure:

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No one really knows. I would guess an old MIC top would be installed and moved outside until they get a new one.
My opinion based on what Ford said - if they build your FE on 9/8, it will have a new roof. Rumor is they are receiving new tops this week (rumor came to me direct from a MAP employee).

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My opinion based on what Ford said - if they build your FE on 9/8, it will have a new roof. Rumor is they are receiving new tops this week (rumor came to me direct from a MAP employee).
I hope your right but I won’t hold my breath. This would go against what Ford said at the round table with BN and 6G that they would FIFO the tops.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Y’all realize they haven’t stopped building FE since the announcement right. Many were built last week, this week, and stickers are popping for next week. You know where these are going.

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Y’all realize they haven’t stopped building FE since the announcement right. Many were built last week, this week, and stickers are popping for next week. You know where these are going.
Not true they have delayed my FE build two times since the announcement. You could be right and a number of FEs are going to dirt mountain, but I have seen no pictures or proof. :)

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not true they have delayed my FE build two times since the announcement. You could be right and a number of FEs are going to dirt mountain, but I have seen no pictures or proof. :)
In all seriousness, if i ordered a Raptor-- what comes first?

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I heard scheduling emails came out today and still nada! Damnit will I be the last bronco FE of 2021 with delivery in 2022?

Sponsored

Beau J

First Edition
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Demon, Hummer H1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I heard scheduling emails came out today and still nada! Damnit will I be the last bronco FE of 2021 with delivery in 2022?
My email came right when you posted this.. Scheduled for November.
Ford Bronco First Edition Bronco Thread Bronco Production.JPG