Sponsored

First Edition Navy Interior - Love it or hate it?

Are you still buying an FE if the only interior option is Navy?

• Total voters

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which exterior color? Issue most people have with the navy is how it will clash with red or orange exterior.
???

Since when does RED clash with BLUE? ?? Ever seen our flag??? Red, white and blue is the best color combination ever combined! ?? I love the Navy Pier and I hope its offered on trims besides the FE.?? It will got great on my Race Red with White top and will keep me from having to paint my wheels BLUE! :D
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's very common for special edition models to come in limited colors/combinations, so I'm not sure where this idea that "because it's the First Edition, it should be 100% customizable" comes from.

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's very common for special edition models to come in limited colors/combinations, so I'm not sure where this idea that "because it's the First Edition, it should be 100% customizable" comes from.
It comes from Ford asking for our opinions and our feedback on what we want for their new product. Not one hundred percent custom as suggested but either all choices or no choices.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think they asked. I think people have just said.

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think they asked. I think people have just said.
They most certainly did. They asked for feedback during their design process and they want to know our opinions because they are listening. Otherwise they would not keep us all hanging.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really like the Navy Pier. Makes sense no other choice on FE and not on any other model. My Carbon 65, 650 built world wide, 450 USA and one interior. Only two options on car, ceramic breaks and manual or auto.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I really like the Navy Pier. Makes sense no other choice on FE and not on any other model. My Carbon 65, 650 built world wide, 450 USA and one interior. Only two options on car, ceramic breaks and manual or auto.
FYI, Navy Pier is offered on the Outerbanks model. Not as special as you thought.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FYI, Navy Pier is offered on the Outerbanks model. Not as special as you thought.
well that sucks for FE, not Cr for those who may want that interior but couldn’t get FE.

My Carbon 65 has lots not available on any other corvette. Or like brakes are blue, and ZR1 is only other to get that and they are 120k plus cars.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

well that sucks for FE, not Cr for those who may want that interior but couldn’t get FE.
Agree, with a lower trim $40k model you have a choice between Navy Pier and Ebony/Brown. But with the highest trim level $60k model your only choice is Navy Pier. Makes no sense Ford would do that. FE has nothing special or unique about it's interior as advertised.

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, 2019 Genesis G70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I havent tried it but is it easy to resell a limited edition vehicle? I have done it with smaller stuff like limited edition guitars, video game consoles and toys. Just wondering how easy it is to flip a FE for profit if Ford decides to force this color on us?

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agree, with a lower trim $40k model you have a choice between Navy Pier and Ebony/Brown. But with the highest trim level $60k model your only choice is Navy Pier. Makes no sense Ford would do that. FE has nothing special or unique about it's interior as advertised.
Yep, essentially we're paying more to get less. As the brush guard/safari bar will just be taken off anyways right away due to poor design.

OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, essentially we're paying more to get less. As the brush guard/safari bar will just be taken off anyways right away due to poor design.
And now theres 7500 ?