Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was originally a WT res holder. Then the interior colors came out...WT - became WTF. The sandalwood and black interiors being the only option became a problem - I toyed with going OBX and Navy Pier - I really didnt think it was bad especially if the plan was to go with AMB. The hatred for Navy Pier had me worried though, especially since at some point I might consider selling when the Braptor came out. Well Ford F-d that up for me too and so I ended up settling with Carbonized Gray - but Sandalwood or Rose Honeycream or whatever the F they want to call it doesn't go with that. So I switched to BL and gonna Forscan my way into Sport mode and be happier with an all black interior - even if it has orange stitching and other trim bits.
Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never understood why Ford put such insane restrictions on certain trim packages. If you order an OB acts you should be able to get all black interior or black and gray interior. Same with a wild track. Half the reason I picked the badlands because I wanted the black MGV / gray dash, etc.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I never understood why Ford put such insane restrictions on certain trim packages. If you order an OB acts you should be able to get all black interior or black and gray interior. Same with a wild track. Half the reason I picked the badlands because I wanted the black MGV / gray dash, etc.
Ford is probably the worst for "you can't get this with that" and "you have to get this to get that".

Signature lighting on the BB but not a trim level up on the BD

Advance 4x4 requires Sasquatch on the BB and Base but not the BD

Etc.....

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That interior FORCED one to go with an exterior color of A51, Blue, CG, OW, or IS . Besides that interior option, the OBX tire size, and the color matched wheel flares made it way to pedestrian for me. By the time I added SAS, it would cost almost as much as the standard BL, and I would still have an OBX interior I disliked. BL was the option since I wanted CO and MGV.

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is probably the worst for "you can't get this with that" and "you have to get this to get that".

Signature lighting on the BB but not a trim level up on the BD

Advance 4x4 requires Sasquatch on the BB and Base but not the BD

Etc.....
Yea, it's fucking ridiculous. If you are charge 50k+ on a higher trim, give the people options. Especially those folks who may want fun exterior colors, because some of those options just clash on the WT/OBX models. And then there are the stupid restrictions on components, like the 12" screen, and as you said, signature lighting packages, etc.

I guess when you mass produce cars like this, you need to have SOME restrictions, but damn, don't handicap every option with stupid checks and balances.

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The interior color options on the Broncos are definitely a problem. For example - ordering an Eruption Green Bronco in outer banks trim and your choice if between a blue interior or a red interior. Why would you want either?!
This is wrong, with leather or cloth you can have the blue or onyx and there is no red.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's still ugly, we're just complaining about new things now. Lol

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FWIW I saw it in person and I still didn't like it. But as everyone else said. once they it was mostly an issue for FE folks who were stuck until they added Black.

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eruption green would look absolutely EXQUISITE with a light tan interior IMO

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't mind Navy Pier and I actually like it over the interior color of the Wildtrak.

I saw a Katzkin post of someone who converted their Navy Pier cloth interior to Katzkin's leather color equivalent.
It actually looks pretty good. I think so, at least.

Pictures are from their post.

Ford Bronco Navy pier hate 271128009_4636594859729130_2788753284186466806_nNP1
Ford Bronco Navy pier hate 271133646_4636594983062451_961916791365641778_nNP2
Ford Bronco Navy pier hate 270701851_4636595113062438_157233633945092584_nNP3

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Navy Pier is where all the suburban kids go when they are going “downtown.” It’s ok as a place to make money off the people not from the city.
Sponsored