jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Probably a pretty small subset. Especially that this is specific to leather. I think if I were to include guys getting cloth the results may falsely skew to navy pier since the seat inserts are less offensive.

Personally I like the dark blue exterior on saddle look. Although I love the blue and silver dash on navy pier. Right now I’m thinking about playing it safe with roast. I have a feeling it may be underrated. Then again, there’s a good chance that I may like navy pier more, and the pairing with AMB COULD be killer....but it may be too big of a gamble to go navy pier without seeing it in person. Even videos likely won’t suffice since the blues are different shades and the lighting in the cabin is never great. Idk. What are you guys thinking?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When you refer to the Navy Pier OBX cloth, what photos have you seen? I must have missed them as all I remember seeing are the CGI B/P which have a darker blue.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you refer to the Navy Pier OBX cloth, what photos have you seen? I must have missed them as all I remember seeing are the CGI B/P which have a darker blue.
I think it's in the materials video, but dont quote me on that.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it's in the materials video, but dont quote me on that.
Well, I am quoting you, but just for clarification. The BN Missy's Mistake video shows some live shots of interior, but they also deftly switch to CGI B/P renderings in the video where they don't have real pictures. It makes for the whole production par for the course. I believe the video relies on the CGI for the cloth but has actual photos of the leather in Navy Pier.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
EDIT and paying attention to the whole thread now lol

Both will look good, I think the roast will look really good with the AMB

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1st - Roast Cloth
2nd - Navy Leather.
3rd - Navy Cloth
4th - Roast Leather

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Right now I’m between OBX and BD. If I go OBX it’s likely AMB with Roast leather, I really like those colors together.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doing VB instead of AMB, but my wife prefers the roast leather.

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure I’m going AMB and roast leather. Or I’m going carbonized gray with roast leather. Both will look killer.

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any good pics of the OBX cloth seats? The fabric materials look interesting.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have any good pics of the OBX cloth seats? The fabric materials look interesting.
Nope. In the Missy's Mistake video, they show color swatches. But they didn't show actual production interior instead showing CGI renders. We know the renderings have skewed the colors on the exterior, so I expect the colors of actual production cloth (roast/navy pier) will be different.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I’m thinking to just get the Badlands and keep the unpainted fenders to match MIC, vinyl wrap grille gloss black like a wildtrak and just live with the unpainted handles....instead of OBX with 33.2” tire swap. It costs the same all in.

ugh. Decisions decisions.

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife wants White or AMB - she has to get leather for the power seats because she is so short.

We will get the Navy either way. Personally I'm not a fan of the dash with the roast seats. If the dash was just plain black then id consider the roast but man the brown dash is hideous IMO.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am going either OBX or outside chance of WT. Either way it will be AMB. That is the easy part, the hard part is color matching. I do not think the WT sand interior is a good match for AMB, but I like that it comes with both Baja and Sport modes and has all black wheels. But the side mirrors are black shiny so of the paint color, fenders and mic top nothing really matches well. As for the OBX, the roast interior has a really weird dash cap color. When I saw it on the Missy video, I was shocked and not in a good way. They call it bronze but it does not match the lighter and darker upholstery colors and then to top it off the handles and stitching are blue which is another clash. I like the navy interior but am thinking about getting base upholstery so I can have Katskin do the seats to my taste. Only problem is that way I lose the power seats. Frankly I am glad I didn't have to submit my build previously because finalizing this decision is a challenge.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing better than the B&P that I have seen

That was one of the things that made me bump up to OBX. Just looking at the cloth seats in the OBX vs BB, the OBX appeared to plain just look better + I like the colors offered.
Sponsored