Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing better than the B&P that I have seen

That was one of the things that made me bump up to OBX. Just looking at the cloth seats in the OBX vs BB, the OBX appeared to plain just look better + I like the colors offered.
I'm jumping between BB and OBX. Part of me just wants the Mid, but lately have been flirting with the High. OBX is the cheapest entry point to get the High. I'm afraid the 8" screen won't be large enough as I can't see shit without my glasses and I don't drive with them. With the larger screen, I'll be able to muddle my way through the prompts. Also, the Navy Pier cloth won't be as harsh of a contrast as B/P shows. The color swatch that Missy showed looks fine. I just want to see a production interior shot of the Navy Pier cloth and not rely on a rendering to decide.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I voted navy, but I don't think you can go wrong with either. IMHO the Navy would be a nice transition from the outside to the inside. But, the Roast would just say "look at me, ain't I purdy with the AMB". Good luck on that decision. I wouldn't want to make it for sure. :)

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm jumping between BB and OBX. Part of me just wants the Mid, but lately have been flirting with the High. OBX is the cheapest entry point to get the High. I'm afraid the 8" screen won't be large enough as I can't see shit without my glasses and I don't drive with them. With the larger screen, I'll be able to muddle my way through the prompts. Also, the Navy Pier cloth won't be as harsh of a contrast as B/P shows. The color swatch that Missy showed looks fine. I just want to see a production interior shot of the Navy Pier cloth and not rely on a rendering to decide.
That and it’s a small bump in price to get that screen. How much is your laptop or iPad? Do they bring the same enjoyment the bronco will. It’s easy to convince yourself either way. For me if I’m getting the mid already.. that’s how I justify it to myself.

CABronco84

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Neither. I prefer a black leather so I'm looking at maybe getting a BL for the MGV, but I don't need all the features on the BL. If I could get the dash as black, not the roast/copper/bronze or whatever color it is on OBX, then I would be okay with the Roast leather. The seats are growing on me and I'm starting to really like them, but the dash is killin' me.
Sponsored