Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm thinking it'll be one of two things:

1) Its' own "trim" (i.e. Wildtrak, Badlands, Heritage Edition), and treated as a special edition, but NOT numerically limited like FE.

or 2) an add-on package to a trim as someone said above.
It will likely be both. The HE special edition will have attributes that can be ordered with other trims, but not all trims can order the attributes of the HE special edition. It won't be limited in quantity. For example, the grill may be available on other trims, but the other trims won't be able to order the interior.
Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the only way I can get a Bronco with a white top is to spend $60,000 I'll be getting another Toyota pickup.
You could probably get just the roof panels wrapped for under $1000, snowball's chance in hell I'll be paying over $10k above base just to get a white roof that won't be on it half the time.

Maggie D

Badlands
First Name
Maggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s fine, if it’s $75000 I’d be happy taller suspension,37s from the factory, fox live valves. The 5.0 isn’t a bad motor but NA is a thing of the past. The 3.0 puts down 400hp. Add an intake, tune, exhaust and your at 500 whp safely, for $2000-$3000 it would totally be worth it.
That sounds like a plan I'd love
Sponsored