Sponsored

Bronco Heritage Edition VS Bronco Raptor

Which Special Editions Bronco would you Purchase?

• Total voters

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Better suspension, engine and brakes make the RAPTOR

a NO BRAINER
Sponsored

jasonjolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone heard any rumors on whether or not we may be able to choose the power plant with the heritage edition? I've really got my heart set on a standard (so 2.3L) but I'm afraid that this will only be available with the 2.7 al la first edition. Thoughts?

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Based on what we know so far, there is going to be a Heritage and Heritage Limited.

Realistically, the Heritage will be available with 2.3 manual and be equipped like the Badlands. Sasquatch package will also be available.

What’s uncertain is whether the Heritage limited will include the 2.3 manual.
Considering this will be the luxury model, they may very well limit it to the 2.7 auto.
Again, this is only based on what we know so far.

Has anyone heard any rumors on whether or not we may be able to choose the power plant with the heritage edition? I've really got my heart set on a standard (so 2.3L) but I'm afraid that this will only be available with the 2.7 al la first edition. Thoughts?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Both would be well out of my price range I'd want to pay for this type of vehicle but if I had that kind of coin I'd go raptor. I wouldn't be able to spend the extra the heritage will cost for what most likely will be just an appearance package

jasonjolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yeah. My fear is that I wait an extra 3-4 months and end up ordering what I could have ordered to begin with… but I suppose I’d rather be sure then remorseful ;)

Right now I’m battling ford to let me move my reservation across state lines. The last person I spoke with told me “just down the street would be no problem… But 200 miles away well I’ve just got to work it out with the original dealer”

makes 0 sense….

Based on what we know so far, there is going to be a Heritage and Heritage Limited.

Realistically, the Heritage will be available with 2.3 manual and be equipped like the Badlands. Sasquatch package will also be available.

What’s uncertain is whether the Heritage limited will include the 2.3 manual.
Considering this will be the luxury model, they may very well limit it to the 2.7 auto.
Again, this is only based on what we know so far.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those are two different vehicles.

Do you want the benefits of the Raptor? Are you just in it for the looks? Do you need 37s? Will you be putting 37s on your Bronco if not a Raptor? Do you need the Raptor's suspension?

With the amount of information we have on either it's pretty tough to have an educated opinion. At this point it's really only a question you can answer yourself.
Sponsored