Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What does MGV have to do with cupholders?
And keep in mind they are just “leather trimmed”. I imaging there will be some wear on the leather part from jumping In and sliding out, but that depends on the grade of leather. My F150 platinum has better leather than the lower trims and after 56,000 miles shows zero wear! First leather seats I’ve ever had to be this durable.
[/QUOTE]

Only the more expensive leather option has the cup holders in the rear fold down arm rest so the MGV does not have that.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The painted/color-matched door handles are another big one. A thread a long time ago put the estimate around $1,000 if I recall, for the effort to buy them, paint them, replace them.
I put together that thread many many months ago. I think the estimate was closer to $1.5k. You need to buy unpainted, but 'paintable' handles, and the two front handles with sensors should be almost $300/ea. Rears are less than half. Tailgate handle probably somewhere in between. Plus cost to paint everything.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coming from my F150 experience with sport mode, the Baja mode in 2wd is gonna be awfully close to the same in a BL, but I know people are still arguing that.
Here's someone who test rode 3 and he said it doesn't feel good on the road.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/test-drive-report-sasquatch-4d-2-7-mid-package.19564/

" I also repeat if you like to drive spirited you need sport mode. It switches into 4A to avoid wheel spin, so Baja in 2H is not an alternative plus the gear selection is different and Baja does not feel good on road. "

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That thread is really outdated compared to builds
Other than the fact you cant get black top at all and they added black interior…whats missing

Sponsored
OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's someone who test rode 3 and he said it doesn't feel good on the road.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/test-drive-report-sasquatch-4d-2-7-mid-package.19564/

" I also repeat if you like to drive spirited you need sport mode. It switches into 4A to avoid wheel spin, so Baja in 2H is not an alternative plus the gear selection is different and Baja does not feel good on road. "
Wheel spin on 35s? I wish. Based on all the vids(no first hand experience) it appears, even on the Wildtrack, the low end torque from a stop is lacking greatly. My assumption is that its due to the way it’s tuned and be willing to bet that with a proper tune you will see F150 #’s

OP
OP

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Other than the fact you cant get black top at all and they added black interior…whats missing
You can get headliner and power seats on BL. Pricing is off….check my original post. Only a $630 difference for painted door handles, grill, mirror caps, decals, and most importantly……GET IT SOONER! 😅

edit: keep in mind that I have figured into the difference the $1,000 credit Ford gave FE owners

j930

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my badlands last week and looking or cactus grey FE if any of you are selling.. im in Arizona
Sponsored