First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are the main big or small differences, between First Edition & Heritage?
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

fenders

Did first edition actually get the MOD top? they were suppose to but I thought they had problems with that.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

fenders

Did first edition actually get the MOD top? they were suppose to but I thought they had problems with that.
Nope, HEs are the first and only with Mod tops.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FE
MiC top
Round fenders
Lux
Sta-bar disconnect
Leather
Black beadock capable wheels
Black BL grill
Factory bull bar
2.7 only
Rock rails

HE
White MOD top
Squared fenders
Mid
Cloth
White wheels
White grill
Steps

HE-L
White MOD top
Squared fenders
Lux
Sta-bar disconnect
Leather
Special wheels
White grill
2.7 only
Rock rails

Also, paint options and Goat modes differ but I ain't detailing all that

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What are the main big or small differences, between First Edition & Heritage?
Heritage Limited and the FE were based on the Badlands with high/lux, standard is the Big Bend with mid package, so they get basically those standard items. All three got special interior, FE was navy pier or all black, HEs either brown plaid leather or navy pier plaid cloth with standard. All three are also standard Sasquatch, FE and HEL get the bigger engine and the standard is still the only trim besides the BL that you can get a manual with mid package!

Of course you get the square fenders, white mod top with the special features, white wheels, white grille with red Ford letters and white striping with the HEs with the Limiteds being the only trim that has gotten the factory metal Bronco script. Other interior items is red accent trim, the little badge by the shifter which says Ford and the white dash for the HEs, I don't think the FEs got anything special besides the different color seats, maybe the badge was different.

Outside the FE got special striping, black mirrors, grille and trim rings, it was supposed to have the black mod top but that never happened. I think that's it, between the 2 the HEs are more distinct with bits that are only available on that trim, the FEs just had everything that was available at launch.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Heritage Limited and the FE were based on the Badlands with high/lux, standard is the Big Bend with mid package, so they get basically those standard items. All three got special interior, FE was navy pier or all black, HEs either brown plaid leather or navy pier plaid cloth with standard. All three are also standard Sasquatch, FE and HEL get the bigger engine and the standard is still the only trim besides the BL that you can get a manual with mid package!

Of course you get the square fenders, white mod top with the special features, white wheels, white grille with red Ford letters and white striping with the HEs with the Limiteds being the only trim that has gotten the factory metal Bronco script. Other interior items is red accent trim, the little badge by the shifter which says Ford and the white dash for the HEs, I don't think the FEs got anything special besides the different color seats, maybe the badge was different.

Outside the FE got special striping, black mirrors, grille and trim rings, it was supposed to have the black mod top but that never happened. I think that's it, between the 2 the HEs are more distinct with bits that are only available on that trim, the FEs just had everything that was available at launch.
Great summary. HEL also gets the Sasquatch decal on the driver’s rear quarter panel…

Ford Bronco Difference between First Edition & Heritage IMG_5049

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The "Big Difference ", I believe is that No HE or HEL experienced the trials and tribulations known as "DIRT MOUNTAIN" like some of the late FE

First Edition was really a misnomer given the Ford's performance with the 2021 Launch

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Great summary. HEL also gets the Sasquatch decal on the driver’s rear quarter panel…

Ford Bronco Difference between First Edition & Heritage IMG_5049
Standards get it too ...

PXL_20231120_221256169.jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The "Big Difference ", I believe is that No HE or HEL experienced the trials and tribulations known as "DIRT MOUNTAIN" like some of the late FE

First Edition was really a misnomer given the Ford's performance with the 2021 Launch
I think the HEs had it worse, no FEs were cancelled! While HEs didn't have dirt mountain we definitely had delay after delay with original builds supposed to start in March but nothing rolled out until June and those were 4 doors. I was originally an April build and finally got built in August and in hindsight I was one of the lucky ones. Check the Heritage thread, we have July " in production" dates just now getting delivered if they didn't get cancelled outright!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok, I’ll be captain obvious. One is FE and the other is HE! :cool:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the HEs had it worse, no FEs were cancelled! While HEs didn't have dirt mountain we definitely had delay after delay with original builds supposed to start in March but nothing rolled out until June and those were 4 doors. I was originally an April build and finally got built in August and in hindsight I was one of the lucky ones. Check the Heritage thread, we have July " in production" dates just now getting delivered if they didn't get cancelled outright!
Cancelation is Easier to deal with than the Knowledge that your Bronco is Built and Sitting Impounded on Dirt and later Ice Mountain. Exposed to dust, dirt, weather and in a few cases varmit damage. Aging, Depreciating and loosing that new Bronco smell before you your first wiff.

And let's not forget the poor souls that had their Broncos damaged or destroyed in a couple of the train derailments.

2021-22 was a hard, difficult time for being an early Bronco Brother or Sister.

For me, I was a lucky one even though my "New 2021 Base" was already last year's model within a week after I picked it up.

At least my new 2021 wasn't delivered in the Spring of '22 along side the 1st of the new 2022 Broncos like some poor folks. Talk about insult to injury.

But hey, my color is AMB so I have that going for me which is nice
Sponsored