First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of wives... So car guys notice things like late 1990's to mid 200's toyota Camrys and Avalons have exhaust systems that hang down low when viewed from the rear of the car. I pointed this out to my wife one time, and she still bugs me that whenever she sees a Toyota of that era, she fixates on the exhaust...
Hmm, I never noticed that. The only thing I ever notice about Camrys and Avalons is how they are driving 10-15 mph slower than everyone else. :LOL:
Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wait until owners start flooding the forum with "Whats the best oil to use?"
Shit, they do that here too. I thought it was just BMW Forums. Like Liquid Moly is oil from The Gods. Lol.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back in 76 I bought a new highboy, base model (custom). Small heater and am radio. But heavy duty suspension cooling and electrical. Loved that truck to death, still have it. My last bronco was a 96 xl. Again base model. 302 5speed. Lifted it with 33” Ko2’s. Again loved it. I’m going base, v6, Sasquatch, but put a gloss black grill on it and it’s a wild track less the electronics.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1607056190372.png

To some of you this will look familiar from your school days. The real question is can you find all of them?
Now, do the same thing, but Sasquatch them all, the unwashed could never tell the difference.