Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm debating between the BD and BL. 2.7l engine, squatch with mid package. The price difference is over $3K for signature lights, rear LED lights and sway bar disconnect. The suspensions and lift I believe are the same once you get the squatch. Im fine with both interiors and accent colors. Am I missing something else? Trying to decide if its worth the price or not. Thoughts?
We are in the same boat together...what did you decide? I haven’t ??‍♂
Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except it doesn't look bad. Blue and yellow are complimentary colors and it will actually look pretty good. It's going to tie into the color of the badge on the outside of the truck. Even if you have a 2 door and the blue comes through the door card it will still look good. I think a lot of people are way overreacting to the colored stitching.

Agreed the orange and blue looks good. But being in FL it looks to FL Gators IMO lol

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are in the same boat together...what did you decide? I haven’t ??‍♂
I decided to go with the Black Diamond. I won't need the sway bar disconnect for 3 plus years when we move to Colorado and upon researching, there should be numerous aftermarket manual SBD options that should cost just a few hundred $ vs $3K if I feel that I really need it. Im hoping that the front and rear lockers will be enough to overcome any trails that I encounter. Id prefer the signature lights but its not a must have for me. For these reasons, I'm going with the BD.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can get both Stick & Mid with the Badass and not with Blackjack

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not able to get a manual in a MID package at any trim level from my understanding
Ive built a Badlands more times than I care and it never corrected when I chose MID, always saw Manual staying put

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're correct. My bad. Looks like Badlands is the only model you can do that in.
No worries, happens.

Only reason I'm sticking with Badass is 'cause my phone doesn't work with the plays and my best friend has the magical sense of timing to call you at the worst possible moment, so I actually need the Navi

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The main reason I’d go to Badlands is to get access to the high/Lux packages. I’m not going to be doing any serious off-roading so the mechanical upgrades are overkill. So I settled on BD as it’s saving me $6-$8k based on my use case and will forgo the high/Lux stuff. And I happen to prefer the BD grille and standard lights so that makes it even easier.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys, sorry if this has already been answered.
I searched the threads and really couldnt find a direct answer.

if i were to compare the Black Diamond and the Badlands, both with the Sasquatch Package, is the only difference the sway bar disconnect and the availability of the high and lux package? I am trying to justify the 6k difference in MSRP. I would love to have the Badlands, but dont see anything outside of those options being the difference. Sway Bar disconnect is not a must have.
Am I missing something?
Well, if you don't need the swaybar disconnect, you likely don't need the MT tires that come with it. Why not look at a Badlands/non-squatch. It will give you the HOSS Bilstein variable damping shocks and 33s.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, if you don't need the swaybar disconnect, you likely don't need the MT tires that come with it. Why not look at a Badlands/non-squatch. It will give you the HOSS Bilstein variable damping shocks and 33s.
I think this thread was dead approximately ten months ago….

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think this thread was dead approximately ten months ago….
Like my brainzzz. Must have been eaten by DM zombies.
Sponsored