Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you a car person? Most people who really like cars can notice details like you are mentioning. I think it's fairly easy to tell the difference between steelies and the wheels on the Wildtrak, but I grew up being taught about cars my whole life. I have 32s and my son has 33s. There is a difference, especially between a larger and smaller rim size. Drive around and notice the difference in tires and wheels you see on trucks in your area. That might help you start identifying what you like and what you don't like as a way to get started.

As for the dashes, there are huge differences. Some are gray, dark brown, or tan. Maybe your screen is just too small to see it?
Agreed
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kudos for having the balls to state this apparently unpopular opinion!
Although I'd say that I'm a car guy, having worked on them either personally or professionally for the last 30 or so years, I can understand how all the models have sort of blurred together. Perhaps for me it's because I've spent too much time comparing models and trying to figure out which one to get. Ford didn't make it easy for me and I think I've become rather burnt out from the experience. In the end, when it comes time to order, I'm just going to shoot from the hip and I'm sure (pretty sure) that I'm going to be happy with whatever I get.
I've chosen my trim. But shoot from the hip is exactly my sentiment when it comes to colors. I like too many of them. A51, black, carbonized grey. Even white looks good to me

Either way I'm sure I'll be happy with whichever er color I choose

OP
OP

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, I'm not sure if this guy is stating his own stupidity or everyone else's over this?

Either way study up on the trims if you're really interested or don't click on the posts if you don't want others comments on them.
I’m stating everybody else’s Stupidity.

I can recite to you ad nauseum the published details. Wanna know who’s got the big ass front axle, I got that. Mud tires, fancy lights, etc. Frustrations that there’s fog lights on the cheap one but not on the expensive one, check.

But the pictures that Ford as put out so far are meager at best.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
ur right, u should reconsider ur reservation, just wondering... is urs before august 10.... hehe ?

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the OP is referring to the fact that there are just too many options, not enough choices. It's been said before. It might've been easier on everyone if they limited the number of models down to 3 or 4 and made the differences between them greater, instead of blurring the lines between each adjacent model. Then again, if they did that, then people would complain that their choices were too limited. Can't please everybody.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ur right, u should reconsider ur reservation, just wondering... is urs before august 10.... hehe ?
It’s long after 8/10. I’m probably getting a MY 2022, which is probably actually the better choice.

MIC in black ought to be out by then. Maybe some more colors? Perhaps B&P will be able to handle Adding some foam inside the roof without dropping the 2.7L ?

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can recite to you ad nauseum the published details. Wanna know who’s got the big ass front axle, I got that. Mud tires, fancy lights, etc.
Just wait until owners start flooding the forum with "Whats the best oil to use?"

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait until owners start flooding the forum with "Whats the best oil to use?"
That one's easy, its right there in the owner's manual. Oh.... I see what you did there.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been looking at the various pictures on B&P and here on B6G for months. To be honest, I barely notice a difference between the various models. Other people are like, oh I love that model, or claim to identify tires at a glance, or what not. It all looks almost the same to me. Talk to me about components being used and I most understand the lingo. But as for looks - it all looks like a Bronco. Whether I’m on an iPhone or iPad, I just don’t see what you all are nitpicking, and especially don’t understand why one person loves this or that.

some people are obsessing, is that a 32 tire, a 33?! I’m all like, yeah, I guess it’s bigger than what’s on a base, but who can tell the difference from a 32 vs 33 on these pics? The grills are barely distinguishable. obsessing about fender flares and door handles? Who the hell can tell with these pics? half of the colors still aren’t distinguishable, it’s all a mash of gray shit except for the reds, blues and yellow (excuse me, “orange,” bullshit - it’s yellow)

I think we really need some much better pictures from Ford, all at once, all in one place.
I see you have received your weekly assignment from the Troll 101 class .

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of us really know comparatively what they will truly look like. It even seems so with colors. I feel like we won’t be able to truly compare the models against each other until we see them driving around on the streets. Or at least what you said, at a minimum, Ford has single picture or video or some thing that has all of the option variations in one place.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the OP is referring to the fact that there are just too many options, not enough choices. It's been said before. It might've been easier on everyone if they limited the number of models down to 3 or 4 and made the differences between them greater, instead of blurring the lines between each adjacent model. Then again, if they did that, then people would complain that their choices were too limited. Can't please everybody.
Yup. Wildtrack seems redundant with Sasquatch available across all trims. Base through Black Diamond could be rolled into one trim level with more options. Badlands is Badlands.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m stating everybody else’s Stupidity.

I can recite to you ad nauseum the published details. Wanna know who’s got the big ass front axle, I got that. Mud tires, fancy lights, etc. Frustrations that there’s fog lights on the cheap one but not on the expensive one, check.

But the pictures that Ford as put out so far are meager at best.
While I agree that Ford hasn't been very forthcoming with information and that we are a very verbal group, however, bitching about the bitchers does not put you somehow above us.

You might want to leave this hint laying around as a potential stocking stuffer.

Ford Bronco Don’t see much difference between models 1607102328324

OP
OP

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Beauty is only skin deep, but locking differentials go clear to the bone.
Right?!

see, this guy gets it! People are freaking out over matching door handles and I’m more like - yeah, which one gets me over the woods and through the river to grandmothers house? (Sic)
Sponsored